7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Ayudenme :)

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ElHombre is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Ayudenme :)

recently i changed the front o2 sensor on my 01 ex. Ever since then, when i start up my engine the car starts great, but soon after it begins to vibrate almost as if the engine wants to die. this usually lasts about ten seconds after i start up my car, and then it goes away, and only happens after initial start up. I just want to know what might be the problem. thanks guys
Old 08-10-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ayudenme :)

what brand of sensor did you get ??? try using some injector cleaner like Lucas and see if that helps. also try cleaning out your IAC valve.
Old 08-12-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lowlife9
what brand of sensor did you get ??? try using some injector cleaner like Lucas and see if that helps. also try cleaning out your IAC valve.
I got a Bosh replacement sensor. Ill try to clean the valves you told me about, and get back to you with an update, thanks
Old 08-12-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

never ever use Bosh oxygen sensors in a honda only use DENSO or NTK.
Old 08-12-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lowlife9
never ever use Bosh oxygen sensors in a honda only use DENSO or NTK.
Thanks man I'll keep that in mind