7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Lip Kit suggestions??

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LNsCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Lip Kit suggestions??

Hey guys, i got an 05 lx sedan and i want to install a front lip kit and maybe some side skirts and was wondering what lip kit you guys think would look good? If possible can you send me a link where to buy it or a picture or something. Much appreciated!

Old 06-04-2012
Registered!!

Muirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the rough
Re: Lip Kit suggestions??

i have had 4 different front lips on my car type-r, mugen, pdm, and now the hfp front lip. my favourite by far is the hfp but they are super hard to come by now. a close second tho is the pdm lip which you can find on ebay. as for side skirts i would go with the oem aero sides.

check my build thread in the members rides section for pics
Old 06-07-2012
Registered!!

Thanks! Any more suggestion of what i can do for looks? I'll check it out
is it this front lip you're talking about?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/04-05-Civic-...item45fb9fe2a1
Old 06-07-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

no thats a pdm lip oem from the philippines he's talking about the oem american lip this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...g3sf3.jpg/sr=1 i personally like the pdm lip much better it flows much nicer especially without that stupid licence plate gap you get on the american lip.
Old 06-08-2012
Registered!!

Oh that clears things up!
Yeah im kind of leaning towards the pdm lip but im still open for suggestions.
Would you happen to know how much it would cost to have it factory painted?
Old 06-08-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

nor really cost depends on were you live who pants it what paint they use and how they paint either off or on the car these lips are flimsy so painting it on the car is more work but it won't crack the paint if it bends. also if its color matched they give the option of matching the faded paint on your car so it doesn't look different that cost extra. im guessing 80-150 dollars for the lip.also i believe the pdm lip needs to be trimmed a little to fit with fog lights.
Old 06-08-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

i think OEM kit looks best.

but whatever lip kit you choose, make sure its made out of polyurethane...so it wont crack/break if u scrape the ground.
Old 06-08-2012
Registered!!

i look into the oem kit and see how i like it. Thanks for the heads up about the polyurethane!

oh thats cool, i think my paint is kind of faded so color matching the lip would be ideal
150 doesn't seem to bad. Thanks for the help!
Im going to see what kit i get and i'll post pics when i install it and everything.