7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Who's got a...

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Who's got a...

'01-'02 EX cluster w/o side airbags they wanna sell me? Speedo has to work. I also have an '04-'05 cluster with a broken lens I can trade. I need this by the end of next week to get out of a ticket so, somebody please PM me ASAP.

Mods: Move this thread if you have to but, I would prefer to leave it here so it gets the most traffic it can because I'm on a time crunch now.
Old 04-18-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Who's got a...

Mods, do not move the thread.
Old 04-18-2012
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thread moved.. J/K. Good luck man I really hope you find what you need. Sucks you got a ticket
Old 04-18-2012
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

57 in a 40 zone. My speedo displayed 36 mph. Sure enough, I put the scanner on it and it's 21 mph off. I knew it was off but, not that much.
Old 04-20-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

But isnt that not your fault? :/

Sorry to hear that, have u checked ebay?
Old 04-20-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DarkSouljur
But isnt that not your fault? :/
Yeah, but I ain't gonna tell the judge that.