7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Help..possible wheel theft attempt???

Old 12-22-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HateOnEveryone is an unknown quantity at this point
Help..possible wheel theft attempt???

I noticed a wheel lock was missing on one of my rims is it at all possible that it fell off driving or does it mean someone has the key and was starting to remove my rims . I dont kno f this is something they do alot like steal locks one by one or just take one to test the key. Can someone please let me kno if its possible it would fall off on its own or something thanks.
Old 12-22-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Help..possible wheel theft attempt???

If it wasn't tight enough, it'll fall off on it's own.
Old 12-22-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

or if you went to a cheap discount tire shop recently (sams club, walmart, etc) they prolly forgot to put it back on.
Old 12-22-2011
Registered!!

HateOnEveryone is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I havent been to any tire shops nore have I taken it off. Hope no ones watching my wheels. Regaurdless I jus ordered godspeed type-4 extended lugs
Old 12-22-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

it sounds like the notorious single lug nut thief has struck once again. when will his reign of terror be over ?? did you call the FBI yet.
Old 12-23-2011
Registered!!

2002ExCivic has a spectacular aura about2002ExCivic has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lowlife9
it sounds like the notorious single lug nut thief has struck once again. when will his reign of terror be over ?? did you call the FBI yet.
what does he want. the wheel or just the single lugs off every wheel?
Old 12-23-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

just the lug that's why they call him ''the lug nut''.
Old 12-23-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

lmfao @lowlife :P
Old 12-31-2011
A scene before your eyes

Balzdpr is on a distinguished road

ConFiberX has a new product. It comes with four smooth faced lugs, one for each wheel the bracket is comprised of a high grade rubber. The bracket shrinks around the nut and squeez's it while you torque the bitch on or off. The bracket is capable for use with torque guns and regular socket style wrenches. It has been tested in multiple scenarios while both in race conditions and in everyday driving conditions.
ConFiberX sells the bracket with a serviced serial number. So they know every person with this style of bracket. ConFiberX will also inform your local P.D. of your ownership of this bracket in case there are any issues in your or any other neighborhood.