7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

check your tire pressures!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011
A scene before your eyes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Balzdpr is on a distinguished road
Re: check your tire pressures!

Question, do you have city(shity) works departments that take care of the nessesary public resources such as roadways? Well? O.K. sure you do. And so do I here. But it's becoming more apparent to me that our elected officials dont give a **** about the conditions of our roads and the material used to create them. Hmmm.. why should they?, nearly every one of them can afford to buy new tires, get allignments, proper wheel balances, and buy struts and every other componant that gets ****ed up because of the nasty road conditions. But we normal *** people cant so we spend time bitching and complaining about the roads and highways. Of course we also spend our money replacing prematurly all those previously mentioned componants. Recently in my city our mayor wanted to pass a refarendum through the city council which would set aside monies to repair our nasty as roads, but nooo, the shity council said no. We cant afford it, there is not enough money available in the treasury for that such thing.
Bullshit!!!!!! They cant fix roads but they can put up stupid *** unbelievable boring and ugly modern art crap. Or higher some dumb *** lazy shity workers to stand around all day and watch some guy operate a backhoe or trackhoe thingy.
In the mean time you all and I pay out our *** for tires and all that ****.
so I feel your pain man I understand yet do not understand how all this **** even figures out.
Old 11-26-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

they seem to be doing quite a bit of new road work in side streets that dont matter here lol. they spend millions doing stuff nobody cares about.
Old 11-29-2011
A scene before your eyes

Balzdpr is on a distinguished road

Pavement in the Northern U.S. is comprised of heavy amounts of tar and other oily **** that makes the roads look black and appear smoother. They bind well. and withhold well in colder climates. In the Southern states it is hotter than the thighs of a victoria secrete underwear model, all that binding agent would get soggy and the roadways would melt. So here I have noticed less binder and more concrete. Problem is, that **** breaks into pieces that is more difficult to crumble leaving large pieces of stones and concrete **** every where. That stuff can mess your car up. I mean ****, hire some broke *** people like me to operate a street cleaner and clean it all up. But nooo the shity council says "they no giva'out any money". After I get my suspension, wheels, and tires Im wondering how long Ill end up going before these nasty *** raods mess my **** up.
Old 11-29-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

we got that stupid top coating here (basically tar mixed with small bits of gravel) on some roads and the small stones are all over the place to the point that you have to be careful turning or braking or you will start sliding.
Old 12-29-2011
Registered!!

2002ExCivic has a spectacular aura about2002ExCivic has a spectacular aura about

I was riding on 20!!!
no not rims, air pressure xD

I waited to long, at least nothing bad happened.
had drove about 4 miles so I inflated to 40psi.
is that fine?
Old 12-29-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 2002ExCivic
I was riding on 20!!!
no not rims, air pressure xD

I waited to long, at least nothing bad happened.
had drove about 4 miles so I inflated to 40psi.
is that fine?
40psi is a little on the high side but it is still ok. 32-37psi is the recomendation depending on your tire size
Old 12-29-2011
Registered!!

2002ExCivic has a spectacular aura about2002ExCivic has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
40psi is a little on the high side but it is still ok. 32-37psi is the recomendation depending on your tire size
Well your supposed to do the inflating when youve driven less than 1-2 miles.
I think I like it on 40. I was feeling way to many bumps and jumps, now its smooth again.
Old 12-29-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

just...
go to an autoparts store and get a pressure gauge and measure the pressure when they are cold... don't make a fool of yerself online...