7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

wheels stolen

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ericf1993 is an unknown quantity at this point
wheels stolen

hi everyone, today i noticed that someone stole all 4 of my wheels and tires and now my car is sitting on wooden blocks in the basement.. i was wondering if i would need a tow or can someone just come down to the basement and help me put the new wheel and tires on.. becasue i contacted a company and they said they can come over and put them on for me. if they can put it on for me, i wouldnt need a tow anymore right?
Old 10-13-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: wheels stolen

You can jack one end up with the other on wooden blocks.
Old 10-13-2011
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the rough

and invest in some wheel locks...i had some one mine till i lost the key...their suprisingly easy to get off tho. but ive heard the spline ones are harder to remove without the key.

but that sucks bro. you puttin steelies back on?
Old 10-13-2011
Registered!!

Artificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura about

Troll much?

How the hell did you get your car into your basement?
Old 10-13-2011
Registered!!

random will become famous soon enoughrandom will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Artificial
Troll much?

How the hell did you get your car into your basement?
I've lived in an apartment with an underground parking garage for it's tenants, and I can see how someone might call it a basement.
Old 10-13-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

what kind of wheels
Old 10-13-2011
Registered!!

stock ones
Old 10-13-2011
D 1 & only Derryth

derryth is an unknown quantity at this point

I have nothing better to do, ill go help u put them on when r u doing ti
Old 10-13-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

who steals stock civic wheels..
Old 10-13-2011
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

prolly the 2000 SI rims, the only ones people seem to think are worth stealing.
Old 10-13-2011
Registered!!

pwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the rough

or someone needed tires
Old 10-13-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

yeah get some wheel locks. they can be taken off with some force and some time, but 99% of the time a thief will go to the next car when they see wheel locks because they're looking for something quick and easy.
Old 10-13-2011
Premium Member

most thieves already have the "ebay wheel lock master kit" which has pretty much every key made so if they are nice wheels, they will take an extra minute to find the key in their kit.
Old 10-14-2011
A scene before your eyes

Balzdpr is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ericf1993
hi everyone, today i noticed that someone stole all 4 of my wheels and tires and now my car is sitting on wooden blocks in the basement.. i was wondering if i would need a tow or can someone just come down to the basement and help me put the new wheel and tires on.. becasue i contacted a company and they said they can come over and put them on for me. if they can put it on for me, i wouldnt need a tow anymore right?
WHAT.. if you got no wheels and tires then how did your **** get in the basement? What basement could you get it into? If your **** is already in the basement why you need a tow? Why canta you put on your own ****? WHAT WHAT WHAT.
Old 10-14-2011
A scene before your eyes

Balzdpr is on a distinguished road

True dat.
Old 10-18-2011
Registered!!

matty2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

You should look into these lock nuts, the free spinning sleeve on the outside prevents thieves from using a lug extractor or socket over the lock itself. The inner gap is thin enough that and extractor can't get inside either. Their only choice would be to drill out the center and try to split the nut and sleeve. This would take them forever to do though and not worth the risk of getting caught.
http://www.gorilla-auto.com/gorilla.guard.locks
Old 10-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

^That's actually a decent design, it's not the best out there, but decent. It would slow down a thief hammering an impact socket onto the lug.
Old 10-18-2011
Registered!!

Even if they hammer on a socket, they would be gripping the sleeve that spins freely, and if they try to split the center with a chisel, the sleeve still holds it together :P
Old 10-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

They could hammer a socket into the inner portion, difficult but not impossible for an experienced wheel thief. I will be using magnetic wheel locks when I finally pick up a set of bbs rs.
Old 10-23-2011
Registered!!

everythings taken care of. got a set of enkei ev5's 17x7 with sumitomo all season tires. gorrilla wheel locks. was hoping to get a set of bbs rgr's but didnt have the money...
Old 10-24-2011
Registered!!

ev5's = beautiful rims

you trying to get your **** stolen again? lol
Old 10-24-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Old 10-26-2011
Registered!!

i only have this one shot atm.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 10-26-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Looks really good!
Old 10-27-2011
Registered!!

Looks great, but looks like it needs to drop at least an inch :P
Old 10-27-2011
Autocross Padawan

Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light

If you have a decent car alarm it'll go off as soon as a thief tries to tap it on. Though car alarms are a questionable deterrent, it'll give him a significantly smaller time window before I come out there with a minigun to mow his *** down.