7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

..wtf

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lilazndude646 is an unknown quantity at this point
..wtf

So i just got into an "accident"

I was driving tonight with my family on a main road. Some old idiot was trying to merge to the other side, so a quarter his car was in my lane. I go around him like half way and he just goes out and hits my right rear side. i pull over and gets out and tell him to pull over. The guy says "i didn't hit you" and just drove away.
We looked if there was any dents, but because its at night, we couldn't see anything.
We drove home and spotted some chips off my right rear lights, and a couple small dings and scratches.

I guess we are not going to report him (because its too late, and they can't do anything)
and no point calling insurance because of small dings and scratches with a 250 deductible.

First "accident"
btw. im 17

p.s. - sorry if i posted in the wrong section

Last edited by Lilazndude646; 10-06-2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-06-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: ..wtf

That sucks man, my first accident was with an old dude who turned onto a one way street and hit me. The damage wasn't horrible in my case either, but only because I hit the brakes so hard.
Old 10-06-2011
Registered!!

Lilazndude646 is an unknown quantity at this point

The feeling of getting into an accident sucks.
People who hit and run sucks even more haha.
Old 10-06-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I would've chased him, but that's not the most intelligent thing to do..
Old 10-06-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I've never gotten into an accident...yet

-knocks on wood-
Old 10-06-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

That sucks dude.Atleast not much damage.I've never been in an accident.Worse thing ever happen to me is a piece of metal scraped my hood cracked my windshield
Old 10-06-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

What a douche bag to run off like that!
Old 10-06-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

GOD! I so feel ya. My first accident I was going around a curve at night on a 2 lane, when all of a sudden there's some maniac doing like mack 1 coming right at me. I instinctively swerved right and wiped out the left rear of a brand new Mitsubishi Galant. Close to $9K damage, and my car- totaled. Went from $120 month to $200 for insurance.

It sucks, but it could have been a lot worse. Couple hundred in repairs is better than an injury. That's just life, count your blessings. Glad everyone is alright.

Last edited by lazlong; 10-06-2011 at 11:35 PM.