7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Spec-D tuning headlights

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the rough
Spec-D tuning headlights

Anyone know what headlight bulb is in the spec d tuning projector headlights for the 2004/05?
i want to order my hid kit at the same time but cant find anywhere what type bulb it uses
Old 10-03-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spec-D tuning headlights

best to wait til the lights get here. most use h1 or h3 bulbs but there are different types of projector. any pics of what you bought?
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

pwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the rough

i havent bought either yet but i probly wont for another week or two after finding out how much it is to paint my front bumper...$300-400

but these are the lights
http://www.k2motor.com/04-05-honda-c...hts-black.html
there is an installation video on the bottom that shows the back and the connectors for the lights...but they dont show the bulbs themselves

and these hids
http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Ap...Raptor-HID-Kit
ive heard good things about this brand although i was leary after seeing how cheap they are but sleepyriceboi (i think it was him) said he has been using them for a while and never had any problems with them in another thread
Old 10-03-2011
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah sorry not familiar with the 04-05 aftermarket lights. maybe someone else with that model will post up.
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

it says here they use H3 bulbs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6000K...item5ae2389728
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

those are made by eagle eyes...so i dont know if they use the same bulb

anyone have the spec d tuning model?
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

lol there all the same design did you see the giant 1-800 number on the top of there web page???
http://www.k2motor.com/contact-us.html
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

i ordered my fog lights from them and had to call to find out what bulbs those used too and they said they dont know unless the manufacturer specifies in the description
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

well call them back and tell them if they want your business they better find out what bulbs go into there product or your going somewhere else F that **** don't even by those piece of crap headlights i wouldn't use those if you paid me. get yourself pair of Morimoto mini projectors grow some bolloks and do it the rite way.
Old 10-03-2011
Premium Member

well they could just look at the product lol. im pretty sure with oem style fogs, 04-05 takes an h8 bulb.
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

yea it was just an attempt to not have to take off my bumper again to find out...but hey now i can take it off and put it back on in less than 15 minutes lol
they ended up being H11. their OEM style but made by 4 car option...which i do NOT recommend. Mine melted and the bulb fell out the back and burned a hole right through my brand new bumper. I was not happy but i think im gonna go with the spyder brand ones next.