7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Car paint choices.. what brands?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
r_madd101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Car paint choices.. what brands?

hey im looking to paint my 02 civic from eternal blue to fiji blue pearl. first im seeing what good quality paint companies everyone has tried, and 2nd im seeing how much paint and clearcoat to go for. im gonna buy all the paint and then send to a paint guy to do cuz paint is cheaper in the states than canada. my bumpers and one fender are primer black, if that makes a difference

thanks
Old 09-05-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: Car paint choices.. what brands?

Get the paint guy to get OEM paint. All he needs is the paint code. Usually runs about $100 a quart. You'll need 4-6 quarts.
Old 09-06-2011
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of light

I would talk to your paint guy and see if he has a preference for a certain brand of paint. It seems like some guys will spray anything and others like the way a certain brand handles.
Old 09-06-2011
Kustom Painter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.Entabulator is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pjb3
I would talk to your paint guy and see if he has a preference for a certain brand of paint. It seems like some guys will spray anything and others like the way a certain brand handles.
He is very right about this! Every brand of paint sprays different and we all have our own preference. I love dupont and matrix personally