7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Check this out

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011
A scene before your eyes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Balzdpr is on a distinguished road
Check this out

Hey 7th Gen Big Ballers, check this website out you givea' me your impression. "If you likey you leta' me know" o.k.
If the link does not work type it into the dialogue box by hand.
http://www.calipercover.net/

Old 08-30-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Check this out

I'm not a big fan of covers to make my calipers look better than they really are. If you really want to dress up your calipers I'd say get creative with paint, that gives you a great look without making them look like something they're not.
Old 08-31-2011
Registered!!

Alcolite is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't like them either sticking out where they don't have any reason to stick out. But to each his own, and if you see your car with them go for it! I'm also a "noob" to civics, but that's what I'm going to be doing throughout most of my time with the civic, just have fun with it and enjoy it?
Old 08-31-2011
Honda Crazy

ZFreak is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd do it right and get an actual big brake kit instead of some rice. Just my $0.02.
Old 08-31-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

thats like throwing a V8 emblem on my civic when i have a i4
Old 09-01-2011
A scene before your eyes

Yea... Do you all think any one would be able to tell the differance? I mean if you just walked by and said, "Hey, that car has a big brake kit on it". Ive seen the brakes on another car and **** I really probally wouldnt be able to tell unless I was actually seeing that car stop or working on the car myself.
Also, I think it is Hella' crazy that they even make this kind of stuff. They can make **** like this but they cant make more aggressive stuff for our engines, I mean, I know they are econo's but ****.
Old 09-01-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Well if you looked at the whole brake and not just the caliper you could tell
Old 09-02-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i could think of a million other things to spend my money on like getting my ***** waxed or just throwing it out the window while im driving. thats rite up there with the fake turbo noise maker you put on your exhaust tip this is far worse then rice.
Old 09-02-2011
A scene before your eyes

Originally Posted by lowlife9
i could think of a million other things to spend my money on like getting my ***** waxed or just throwing it out the window while im driving. thats rite up there with the fake turbo noise maker you put on your exhaust tip this is far worse then rice.
Crazy huh. Glad I put this out there. I have heard those fake turbo spoolers that go in the exhaust and they are the wierdest of things. Sounds more like a kazoo and looks alot like one too. Im sure my searching for items of uniqueness will bring me to find things pretty simular to this. LOL
Old 09-02-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Balzdpr
Yea... Do you all think any one would be able to tell the differance? I mean if you just walked by and said, "Hey, that car has a big brake kit on it". Ive seen the brakes on another car and **** I really probally wouldnt be able to tell unless I was actually seeing that car stop or working on the car myself.
Also, I think it is Hella' crazy that they even make this kind of stuff. They can make **** like this but they cant make more aggressive stuff for our engines, I mean, I know they are econo's but ****.
you can easily tell. and they are universal fit. its not like its made specifically for the civic. sure they have a few sizes but most calipers for civics, accords, corollas..etc are the same sizes.