7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Tail lights assembly for 2002 Civic 2DR

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011
tta
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tta is an unknown quantity at this point
Tail lights assembly for 2002 Civic 2DR

I am planning on replacing the boring red tail light assembly with aftermarket ones. Does anyone know any places that sell good quality parts? I was looking at a few on ebay, but not sure about the quality. Here are some of them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-03...Q5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-03...Q5fAccessories

Also my car color is silver. Do black ones look better than the clear ones? What do you think?
Old 08-15-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tail lights assembly for 2002 Civic 2DR

Personally not a fan of altezza tail lights.. At all..
Old 08-15-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

tyc if you want quality (and street legal)
Old 08-15-2011
Registered!!

DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

Do your self and your car a favour... Don't get those tail lights. Either smoke the tail lights you have now, or get 04-05 OEM tail lights. Aftermarket tail lights are usually considered rice, and rice is bad for your car, just ask your local car doctor! Also i should mention, rice is very addictive, and easy to get a hold of (especially for civics!).
Old 08-15-2011
Registered!!

inifiniteblur is an unknown quantity at this point

man...rice that **** the **** out! that's about all you'll be able to do with it after you get your I/H/E. and go to www.andysautosport.com then look for the "spyder" products. they got black altezzas for cheap! if you want cheap body kits look up "silk automotive".
...or you can buy a can of blackout from advanced auto parts and hopefully they dont look like ****...
Old 08-15-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

The trick to making a car look good it to make it look like what it should've looked like from the factory. Something that looks like it should've been made by a real car company. Ebay parts are stupid and when you see people take pictures of a rice rocket it's not cause it looks nice, it's cause they're going to post the picture online to be laughed at.
Old 08-15-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

If he wants to go rice, let him go rice. It is HIS car anyways so he can do what he wants.

If you must choose between the 2 I'd go with the black one because Chrome tails, in my opinion, are ugly as ****.

However,getting some VHT nightshade and Tinitng them looks cleaner. Also the 04-05 OEM tail lights are very nice as well. I think I'd go with the 04-05 tails over tinting them personally.
Old 08-16-2011
tta
Registered!!

tta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shift-E
If he wants to go rice, let him go rice. It is HIS car anyways so he can do what he wants.

If you must choose between the 2 I'd go with the black one because Chrome tails, in my opinion, are ugly as ****.

However,getting some VHT nightshade and Tinitng them looks cleaner. Also the 04-05 OEM tail lights are very nice as well. I think I'd go with the 04-05 tails over tinting them personally.
Thanks for your advice. So you are saying I can buy the 04-05 tails and put them on my 02 and they will fit?
Old 08-16-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

there is a diy here somewhere. physically they fit, but a couple of the connectors and sokcets need to be rewired for the bulbs to work like they should.