7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

is the Acura RSX a better car than our civic?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: is the Acura RSX a better car than our civic?

1) you have too much time on your hands if you need to post that online to show to everyone your intelligence levels...
2) you don't use that time wisely to search instead of asking.
3) at 176 posts, i would think you would have wisened enough to post this kinda question in the off-topic or general automotive section.
4) STOP creating threads everytime you see a "new" (for you) thing. Next you will be posting a stray puppy cat and asking what you should do?!?

That's enough...
I would have bad repped again, but can't.

At your level, just look at the price tag and see which is better.
Old 08-04-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
haha yea? did i have hub caps in front and rims in rear? haha.

my car is back to stock pretty much now.
Hahaha.Not sure.But I saw a Black EM2 with a 7thgencivic.com sticker on it.I don't think there's anyone else on the forums with that.I see it sometimes,but it's usually not there if I'm cruising by
Old 08-04-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

pretty sure it was not me :P did you see shark gills? Here i go again! sooowy, sl33py!
(and worse is that i do not dislike the gills :P - i need some sort of way to take the heat out of the engine bay, just not sure which way to do it...)
Old 08-04-2011

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
pretty sure it was not me :P did you see shark gills? Here i go again! sooowy, sl33py!
How'd you get all the way to Cali?Hahaha.I also noticed a lowered FG2 next door to him and a BMW the exact same color and wheels as mine.Except I parked in the rain on Sunday T.T.Dirty now.sl33py's trunk was still kinda messed up I think.
Old 08-04-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
sl33py's trunk was still kinda messed up I think.
oh, god. It was him! Don't be meaner than me! (coming from a guy rocking a cracked rear bumper fer 3 years :P - it's on the side, so no real stress fer rear "bumps")
Just saw yer new sig.
older MR2 turbo? they are handful... midship and all...
Old 08-04-2011

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
oh, god. It was him! Don't be meaner than me! (coming from a guy rocking a cracked rear bumper fer 3 years :P - it's on the side, so no real stress fer rear "bumps")
Just saw yer new sig.
older MR2 turbo? they are handful... midship and all...
It was a good car to me.Super Advan rims.200HP of MR fun.I'm just using my mom's BMW for now as I look for an FA5,but at this rate.the title for the BMW will be mine.My mom is looking for an X6 now.hahaha

Edit:thread will be up for the BMW as soon as I figure out how to upload pics on this place
Old 08-04-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
It was a good car to me.Super Advan rims.200HP of MR fun.I'm just using my mom's BMW for now as I look for an FA5,but at this rate.the title for the BMW will be mine.My mom is looking for an X6 now.hahaha

Edit:thread will be up for the BMW as soon as I figure out how to upload pics on this place
She should get the X6M
Old 08-04-2011

Originally Posted by MindBomber
She should get the X6M
I rather have her in a 5-series or a 7.Keep her away from the bigger cars.She's like 5'1.haha.HOW DO YOU GET PICS ON HERE.Need a car wash first though.Raining the summer T.T
Old 08-05-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Upload to a server like photobucket and use [IMG] tags to display a pic :P
Old 08-05-2011

Originally Posted by iSharix
Upload to a server like photobucket and use [IMG] tags to display a pic :P
Hahaha.Thanks.Now I need a car wash.
Old 08-05-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

While you're at it. Wash mine too :3
Old 08-05-2011

I could if you drove to Vancouver from the 17th-24th.hahaha.I love Canada.hahaha