7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Saw this civic yesterday, what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about
Saw this civic yesterday, what do you think?

Discuss:

Old 08-02-2011
Registered!!

SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough
Re: Saw this civic yesterday, what do you think?

Love it. I all ways liked how the 04-05 looks. I would not change anything except the owner. Look over performance done right.
Old 08-02-2011
Registered!!

Muirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the rough

that guy is on the other site he has a clean es2 and his buddy has one of the nicest em2s i have seen
Old 08-02-2011
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

I like it. Very clean. Nice stance.

I'm looking at it on my phone. I can't tell for sure, but is that wrap on the roof and rear lip? I'm all about matte and carbon, but for me (90 percent of the time, anyways) - form should follow function.

Typically, if it doesn't weigh less, make it faster or increase performance - I'm against it. I like this car, however. Not flashy. A little different from the typical EDM look. Matte vs. Gloss. Not too much jewelry (tow hooks, sticker bombs, roof racks, etc.).
Old 08-02-2011
Registered!!

Muirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the rough

roof and lip is wrapped
Old 08-02-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

hood protector brings me bad memories... carnoobie all over again...

Last edited by sdaidoji; 08-02-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-02-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

It looks ok to me.Not a fan of the hood protector on any car.Like the sticker though.hahaha
Old 08-02-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Slammed, CF vinyl, EL sides, OEM rear lip, 99 SI front lip?.. overall... meh

Slamming your ride and throwing some stickers on it isn't enough to impress me, especially if it's on cheap coils and stock suspension parts like most of the guys over there.
Old 08-02-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer the PDM/Mugen lip on an 04/05
Old 08-02-2011
EM2ti

maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MindBomber
Slammed, CF vinyl, EL sides, OEM rear lip, 99 SI front lip?.. overall... meh

Slamming your ride and throwing some stickers on it isn't enough to impress me, especially if it's on cheap coils and stock suspension parts like most of the guys over there.
Word! Even though I typically try to be nice and find something good to say about everyone's ride. I agree with you whole heartedly on this disturbing trend.

It seems no one really cares about quality or actual performance enhancing parts. It's all about the look or the flavor of the day. While I do find the slammed look nice to look (I am still bewildered about their ability to drive anywhere - AT SPEED). Everyone is or wants to be a xerox copy of the next guy. Rear Fog - Check. Tow Hook - Check. Rack- Check. Racelands - Check. Hood Protector - Double Check.

That's why I like this guy's ride a little more than the rest. A little different. Wrap may be common thing out there, but it's a visually new to me. I'm partial to matte too, for some reason. haha.

BTW

Funny, when I first started out, if you had a Red Honda Badge on your grill or tail - without the goods to back it up, it was considered rice. It's like a disease nowadays. Haha.
Old 08-02-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

hay somebodys outside taking pictures of your car. grabs the shotgun.
Old 08-03-2011
I am Epic

Civicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trusted

Those are probably the nicest OEM rims ive ever seen on a civic. No need to change them IMO.

Dont mean to crap your thread but what you think of this civic I saw?

Last edited by Civicnoobie; 08-03-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Old 08-03-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

Thats the freaking guy who ripped me off!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2011
EM2ti

OEM Rims? Honda?

It's unique. I can honestly say I've never seen another Civic like it. That must be a CDM look, eh?

Good suspension rake. Kinda reminds me of Starsky and Hutch, with out the stripes and dish mags.
Old 08-03-2011
EM2ti

Originally Posted by Brian1037
Really?! Time to pay someone a visit...

Good find CivicNoobie!
Old 08-03-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Civicnoobie
Those are probably the nicest OEM rims ive ever seen on a civic. No need to change them IMO.
Hey, that's my car!!!

JK
Originally Posted by maxtierney
Word! Even though I typically try to be nice and find something good to say about everyone's ride. I agree with you whole heartedly on this disturbing trend.
In my honest opinion this hella flush on a budget with unused roof racks, tow hooks and stickers for personality is the new rice, but as with all things, it will take time for people to realize that and move on. It's just like welding pipes onto your struts for a stiff suspension, cut springs, huge body kits and big wings on the rears of fwd cars was at one point accepted by certain segments of our scene.

Hella flush is a legitimate scene, but you won't see any roof racks at a stance event. You'll find cars with $5k+ air bag set-ups, quality full coilovers, AUTHENTIC WHEELS and a suspension built to take the added abuse being that low creates.

Hell, under glow lighting isn't even rice, it's still popular in japan, those guys just don't put it on otherwise stock vehicles; they put money where it counts first.

/rant.
Old 08-03-2011
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

so your saying i shouldn't remove the under glow on my car and just wait till it becomes popular again.
Old 08-03-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

Another thing. In the back small window on the drivers side, there is a pedo bear decal.

And Brian! Is it really?!?! DAMN. He doesn't live in this neighborhood (the pics were taken just around the corner of where me and Dark live). I think he was visiting a friend. Or maybe ripping someone else off???
Old 08-03-2011
Registered!!

tipnitty is on a distinguished road

Looks pretty good IMO. Its pretty clean but the stickers need to go asap.
Old 08-03-2011
Registered!!

marccayen is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice car id love to know where he got the skirt for it tho. Been searching my *** off here still havn't found a good set.
Old 08-03-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Shift-E
Another thing. In the back small window on the drivers side, there is a pedo bear decal.

And Brian! Is it really?!?! DAMN. He doesn't live in this neighborhood (the pics were taken just around the corner of where me and Dark live). I think he was visiting a friend. Or maybe ripping someone else off???
Hell yeah it's him. 100% sure. Here's a picture I took of him speeding off.

:hith ead:

Damn I wish you had known it was him at the time. I really want someone to key this douche for me
Old 08-03-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Time for some stalking :3
Old 08-03-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Originally Posted by marccayen
Nice car id love to know where he got the skirt for it tho. Been searching my *** off here still havn't found a good set.
I see them everyday, they're easy to find in Canada, which is where that pic was taken. They're only rare in the states.
Old 08-03-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
Time for some stalking :3
Hahaha I hope you're serious. If you want to key him then take a pic, it'd be sweet justice.
Old 08-03-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Brian1037
Hahaha I hope you're serious. If you want to key him then take a pic, it'd be sweet justice.
but of corse say you just saw it already key'ed...because YOU would never really do such a thing...right?
Old 08-03-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Fly me over to canadaland and you'll prolly have a picture better than a keyed car
Old 08-03-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
but of corse say you just saw it already key'ed...because YOU would never really do such a thing...right?
If I had the opportunity, yes I would key it myself but I live 3 hours away and I have no idea where in Ottawa he is
Old 08-03-2011
Registered!!

DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

Ripped you off? Sorry i'm lost :P
Old 08-03-2011
Sedans > Coupes

I talked about it in the "what did you do to your civic today" thread. Basically I went to Ottawa to trade my sedan grille for his coupe grille and some piece I had been looking for. We meet, trade grilles, then he takes off like there's no tomorrow. I go home and only when I compare the grille he gave me to the OEM one I already had do I realize that he gave me a knock off cheap replica. I can't believe I didn't notice it right away. It's so brittle... made of some hard plastic rather than the softer more malleable OEM one, and it's got a big crack that's only noticeable when you bend the plastic and it splits open.
Old 08-03-2011
Registered!!

RONA what is that some kind of bizarre canadian home depot knock off. and is that your sedan grill he has on his car ??

Quick Reply: Saw this civic yesterday, what do you think?