7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Any tuners inthe ct area

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
racingchef is an unknown quantity at this point
Any tuners inthe ct area

I am trying to finish up my turbo kit and everything but having some issues with vaccumm lines and what not plus the tiem restraint i have.
full t70 turbo and intercooler plus catch can bov 5psi spring wastegate manual boost controller and guage and a timer as well plus full exhaust and injectors if anyone is free would like the advice or help
Old 06-28-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any tuners inthe ct area

look here i hear daves tuning is good
http://www.ctdrag.com/forum.php?
also here
http://ctvtec.com/forums.php
were in ct are you im in the middltown area.
Old 06-29-2011
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
janmmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

I am irritating to draw to a close up my turbo kit and the whole thing but having some issues with vaccumm lines and what not plus the tiem control i have.
full t70 turbo and intercooler plus catch can bov 5psi spring wastegate manual boost controller and guage and a timer as well plus full tire out and injectors if anyone is free would resembling the counsel or lend a hand
Old 06-29-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by janmmaster
I am irritating to draw to a close up my turbo kit and the whole thing but having some issues with vaccumm lines and what not plus the tiem control i have.
full t70 turbo and intercooler plus catch can bov 5psi spring wastegate manual boost controller and guage and a timer as well plus full tire out and injectors if anyone is free would resembling the counsel or lend a hand
yes you are irritating.