7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Got Rotors. Is real or fake?

Old 06-27-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
macktownboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Got Rotors. Is real or fake?

Hello.
I recently bought some rotors from a Brembo Seller,
but can i please know if it’s genuine Brembo Rotors?
Because I would like to contact the seller if it's not.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2m5md61.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/n19mic.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/280jbeg.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/2cr66bd.jpg

Thank you so much,
macktownboi
Old 06-27-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Got Rotors. Is real or fake?

http://my.is/forums/f89/everything-y...s-pics-269050/
Old 06-27-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm which seller?
Old 06-28-2011
Registered!!

04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm I am curious if they are fake as well. These damn things are hard to tell if you dont know what your looking for. Good link lowlife9
Old 06-28-2011
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

yeah yours appear to be fake next time only buy higher end products from licensed dealers.
Old 06-30-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

brembos are not great to begin with. i got some blanks and they were worse than the stock honda rotors. much worse. they rust up fast all over and look terrible, not to mention they grind loud like crazy when braking. and mine do not have the brembo logo engraved in the side (i know mine are legit).
Old 06-30-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
brembos are not great to begin with. i got some blanks and they were worse than the stock honda rotors. much worse. they rust up fast all over and look terrible, not to mention they grind loud like crazy when braking. and mine do not have the brembo logo engraved in the side (i know mine are legit).
if your saying there awful quality and have no trademark how do you know for a fact there legitimate ???
Old 07-03-2011
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lowlife9
yeah yours appear to be fake next time only buy higher end products from licensed dealers.
how can you say that his appears to be fake? I have seen many "authenthic brembos" and some resemble the pics he has posted and some don't. Some have the brembo stamp and some don't. Some were made in mexico while others were made in germany. But i do agree with only buying from licensed dealers.
Old 07-03-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gearbox
+1

i agree. brembo is a great manufacture, but they F-ed up when it came to the civic rotors.

i bought a pair of brembo blanks and they wore out quicker than expected. i wasnt too happy with it either.

i went back to oem
Old 07-08-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

im going back to oem as well. i bought mine from an authorized brembo dealer btw. they are just too noisy and after 2 yrs, they are worn so much they cannot be turned even. not to mention they look terrible with rust everywhere. reminds me of the cheap store brand rotors.