7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Thinking of buying OEM Aero kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about
Thinking of buying OEM Aero kit

I wasn't really planning on getting an aero kit until next summer but Shift-E gave me a link to these:

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehic...AdIdZ279490573

My cars silver so if i bought them black and put them on would they look stupid? Or would black be fine since i'm going with a silver black theme anyways?

Just posted to see if u guys thought $180 was a good price i can maybe bring it down a bit, but on handa accessories the aero kit sells for $410
Old 06-14-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Thinking of buying OEM Aero kit

That's an 04-05 kit, the front lip will not work, but it'll sell for $200ish on a forum because they are no longer being made. The rear lip won't bolt straight up, but you can mold it a bit to fit with a heat gun and it'll fit fine. The sides bolt right up.

And please don't put a black lip kit on your silver car, paint it.
Old 06-14-2011
Registered!!

Muirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the rough

^ i think hes just selling the sides... 180 is a decent price for the sides considering the aero kit for our car is almost impossible to find. i would paint them ssm before putting them on tho
Old 06-14-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

yeah that's not a complete kit its just the sides but its still a good price as long as there real oem and not a knock off. and yes it will look stupid if you don't color match them.
Old 06-14-2011
Registered!!

DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

Someone told me black would look good but i had doubts aswell, silver would look much better. I emailed him but i haven't got a reply yet, it's dated back to may so he might have sold them, hope not because i really want skirts.

And he owns a civic si reverb, in canada thats just an ex with the full aero kit, but it's listed as a separate trim so they are OEM.
Old 06-14-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Should I put my red lip kit on lol?

It'll give that type-r look
Old 06-15-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

IMO, if done tastefully, the black skirts could look good if he's doing a black and silver theme with his car. Just my personnel opinion. But then again, I do have a little ricer in me haha.

EDIT: Remember, this has been painted OEM NHBP so it's not going to be ugly primer black plastic lip on the car. It'll be a nice glossy dark OEM black pearl.

One more thing, He has sexy OEM EX rims painted black. Ideas DSouljur?

Last edited by Shift-E; 06-15-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 06-15-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MindBomber
Should I put my red lip kit on lol?

It'll give that type-r look
Now that you bring it up, I've never actually seen your car. Got any pics?
Old 06-15-2011
Registered!!

I asked him if there was anything else he would consider selling on the car. God damnit i still haven't got an answer from him