7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Off to Japan in July

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011
200,000 and counting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thesushiboy is a jewel in the roughthesushiboy is a jewel in the roughthesushiboy is a jewel in the roughthesushiboy is a jewel in the rough
Off to Japan in July

No, I'm not going shopping for you.

But if you were in my shoes, would you pick up anything for your 7th gen that you just can't get here in the states? Other than that retarded newbie sticker I see every wannabe ricer proudly display next to their backwards '田本' decal?
Old 06-01-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough
Re: Off to Japan in July

I don't know about stuff, but I effin hate you.
I am jelaousss !
Old 06-01-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I'd definitely check out one of the sweet giant speed shops.
Old 06-01-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

jdm 03-05 tails? not the black smoke ones the regular red ones with clear blinker
Old 06-01-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

darm... it's no too easy to find mod stuff for the 7th gen, actually i don't remember seeing too many of them in JP... I lived there for like around 1 1/2 years or more among all the trips... how long you going to stay there?

Oh no! i feel it coming... i can't hold...

Could you bring me a Clay bar from JP?!? I heard from you that they do wonders

Last edited by sdaidoji; 06-01-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 06-02-2011
200,000 and counting

thesushiboy is a jewel in the roughthesushiboy is a jewel in the roughthesushiboy is a jewel in the roughthesushiboy is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
darm... it's no too easy to find mod stuff for the 7th gen, actually i don't remember seeing too many of them in JP... I lived there for like around 1 1/2 years or more among all the trips... how long you going to stay there?

Oh no! i feel it coming... i can't hold...

Could you bring me a Clay bar from JP?!? I heard from you that they do wonders
I stay the whole month with my in-laws, in the Kansai region. I used to live there quite a while back, so it's kinda my old stomping grounds.
Old 06-02-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Kansai - the food is much better than Kanto (around Tokyo).
Down south the food tastes better, so lucky you! Fukushima was great too, in the shikoku. Up north is good too, i think only tokyo food needs more seasoning - too tasteless...

Try to see what tuning shops are famous around kansai and try to visit them
Old 06-02-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I agree, find out if there are any famous tuning shops and visit them.

On a side note, I'm surprised there's no one that lives in Japan on the site (or any site) that's willing to pick up rare parts and ship them to us for a small fee. That's a big business on clothing forums, I actually just used one last week to have a pair of jeans only sold in Japan shipped to me.
Old 06-02-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

oh, yeah. forgot an important thing. If you do go to visit shops, give your wallet to your wife and have her decide how much to give to you. you still need to have a ticket back
Old 06-06-2011
200,000 and counting

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
oh, yeah. forgot an important thing. If you do go to visit shops, give your wallet to your wife and have her decide how much to give to you. you still need to have a ticket back
I remember last time I blew 30,000 yen (nearly 300 bucks) in one night without even breaking a sweat. Surprising how fast that cash can go.