7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Need help

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jay_mci is an unknown quantity at this point
Need help

Hey I have a p032 code that pops my cel . When I'm driving and give it full throttle at around 80 mph the car stutters and won't accellerate or rev any higher and that's when the cel comes on. As far ax mods go I have an aem sri megan header and test pipe and apex'i ws2 catback I replaced both 02 sensors and alternater and battery about a month ago when I did the exhaust I have had no issues until a few days ago. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-20-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thewal will become famous soon enough
Re: Need help

Check your knock sensor.
Old 05-20-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: Need help

Knock sensor is kinda above the oil filter. You can go from the bottom or take the intake off and go from the top. Either way it tends to be a PITA. It has a 3 terminal connector.