7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Many many thanks to you all

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02_civiclx is an unknown quantity at this point
Many many thanks to you all

Well, as I've said, many many thanks to all as I have parted with my 02 Civic and replaced her with a 2009 Pilot LX. Kids getting bigger = need bigger space and bigger engine to haul 5 of us.

Appreciate the hard work and knowledgeable threads, learned so much from reading all of your input.

With many many appreciation to the admins to this site.

I'll be missing my Civic. I'll come back when daughter needs a car and its definitely going to be a CIVIC.
Old 05-15-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Many many thanks to you all

Congrats on the new purchase

It's always nice to hear that our community has helped people. Hondasuv.com is a great community for pilot, ridgeline, crv and rdx owners; I'd suggest introducing yourself there for any help with your new vehicle.
Old 05-15-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

Oh well at least you didnt leave the Honda family
Old 05-15-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad the place helped Grats on the new purchase where the hell are the pictures?
Old 05-15-2011
Registered!!

DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

Sad to see someone go, but at least u enjoyed ur civic

This forum is helping me a lot and when i started i knew nothing :P, so i definitely know what you mean
Old 05-16-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Grats on new purchase too!
Originally Posted by MindBomber
Hondasuv.com is a great community for pilot, ridgeline, crv and rdx owners; I'd suggest introducing yourself there for any help with your new vehicle.
I agree totally, although they aren't as big as a community of civics, great knowledgeable people there
Old 05-31-2011
Registered!!

02_civiclx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tbohar
Glad the place helped Grats on the new purchase where the hell are the pictures?
Here's some pics. Sorry, took a while been busy with my kids started Summer and all.

Among all upgrades I'd like to do I prioritized installing the $40.00 HID KIT 35W/6000k Diamond White.

Next is Running Board so maybe some time in the near future. I'll post more upgrade pics.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pilot 1.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	80918   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pilot 2.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	80919  
Old 05-31-2011
Registered!!

amamdani15 will become famous soon enoughamamdani15 will become famous soon enough

dont forget a fart can exhaust, and the vtec stickers...lol

jk, congrats on the new purchase. i was in one of the new pilots a couple weeks baack and i loved it. although personally, i would go with something a little larger if i had a family. (armada or sequoia)
Old 05-31-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice Big improvement over the civic?