7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Just hit Rudolph

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough
Just hit Rudolph

Well he was dead already. This is the thing that **** me off, the guys that were suppose to clean it up were there and they signal me to keep going. So i kept going and gave the space to do what ever it was they were doing so i ended up in the center lane you know just to be nice keeping a eye on them so i would not hurt any of them when BAM. I just saw it a fraction of a second before going over it. So i stopped and saw my lip kit slip in half and full of blood, but what really pissed me off was the idiots that where there did not even have a flare or anything with them to signal that something was on that side of the road.
I jumped on what was left of the front lip and told them to pick it up. So i kept going and the smell was horrible. i stop at a car was thinking i was just the blood smell. Man there were chunks of meat everywhere i mean everywhere. i had to use my two jacks and use the pressure hose to take the chunks of meat off. There were pieces of mean in between the catalytic and the heat shield and that one i think i still smell it since that one was being cook cause i could not take that one out but man what a day and don't get me start on that traffic jams in Philly.

Well here are my question since i need a front lip know. I am thinking of getting the oem front lip. I have a shoreline mist Yr528m and the oem bumper they have are Yr525m which is Titanium metallic. I see the colors in pictures but in person is there a big difference between the two or will i have to paint it again. Thanks for helping out and i am all over it now.
Old 03-17-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just hit Rudolph

what animal did you hit? it cant be a reindeer... that would damage more than your lip, right?
Old 03-17-2011
Registered!!

SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough

It was a deer it was dead so it was laying on the ground. It broke my lip some of the bumper but I have a new on in the basement thank good I did not install that one yet. When I was cleaning under the car saw a some kind of wire hanging low mabey my oxygen sensor hopefully will see tomorrow when its day time. Just thinking my catalytic might have been moved back a little since it was off that rubber think that holds it in place.

Last edited by SpeedDownZone; 03-17-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old 03-18-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

prolly grabbed one or more sensors. i would look under the hood and cat.
Old 03-18-2011
Person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

whats with everybody hitting deer? lol
Old 03-18-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,442 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lollygagger
whats with everybody hitting deer? lol
spring is coming, i guess... all the anumals are coming out now desperate for food...
better all of us to be extra careful...
Old 03-18-2011
Registered!!

7genmarathon is an unknown quantity at this point

bwah chika bwah bwah<--thats why all the deer are coming out
Old 03-18-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 7genmarathon
lol xd
Old 03-18-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch, any pictures of the damage?
Old 03-18-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,442 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 7genmarathon
Oh, god... i feel it coming... bwaaahahaha!