7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Urgent help required please help!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civic_02_EP3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Urgent help required please help!

Hi there i just removed the rubbish front door speakers in order to fit my new Alpine SPR-17s in. After one hour trying to figure out how to pop out the door panel and hammering out the speaker i found that i can actually fit the alpines in the existing spacer but the panel won't pop back on. Has anyone else had this problem if so can you tell me what sized spacer i would need in order to pop them in and the door panel back on top??

urgent help required!!!!

thanks for looking
Old 02-17-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Urgent help required please help!

if the door panel wont go back, just cut the excess plastic lip on the back of the panel around where the speaker is. its useless and easy to cut off with a knife. if the window is hitting the speaker when you roll it down, then you need a thicker spacer.
Old 02-23-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kbook has a spectacular aura aboutkbook has a spectacular aura aboutkbook has a spectacular aura about
Re: Urgent help required please help!

I thought I am the only person who cut those plastic lips out. I believe when I mounted the speakers I did not align the speaker at the same height because I tried to cover the small hole above the big one.