7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Site Decal !!!SOLD OUT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Site Decal

I will be picking up the decals this weekend and getting them shipped out to Josh. We are using very high quality vinyl. You will be very pleased with the quality. The decals can be placed on the windows or the body with no issues. Just make sure the surface is very clean.
Old 02-10-2011
Registered!!

EM2 Rookie is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i want one too
can i get a white one??
credit card??
Old 02-10-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

They're not ready yet.

Payments will be taken by paypal unless you contact me before hand.
Old 02-10-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I pay with your bank account? LOL... if you do get the blue trim ones id like a set of those, if not ill take white
Old 02-10-2011
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

No, you can't, Tom.. haha..

What I have in the first post is what's actually getting made
Old 02-10-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Whats does the final pricing work out to be?
Old 02-10-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

I'll probably pick up some black ones and put em on the outside
Old 02-10-2011
Whachya lookin at?

BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

It's all take take take and no give with you eh? Can't pay with your account! Can't get the blue ones.. lol.. I'm actually really appreciating you going through all the trouble of getting these made up for us. Thanks a lot!!! I'll take a set (or two if your selling them individually) whenever you get them made up.
Old 02-10-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Dont forget to give mad props to Tigger too for hooking us up with a great deal
Old 02-10-2011
Whachya lookin at?

True thanks a bunch both of ya We appreciate your work!
Old 02-15-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Official pricing as follows (updated on first post, too):

Plain white, black, and silver, $1.00 each plus postage

White with blue outline, $2.50 each plus postage

Black with red outline, $4.00 each plus postage

Printing bumped the cost of the outlined versions up a bit, and printing on metallic vinyl made the red/black combo a little more expensive on top of that.

KEEP IN MIND, I still don't have the decals. I should have them sometime this week

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 02-15-2011 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-15-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Prices are good.Probably gonna get 1 white,1 black,and a white with blue outline
Old 02-15-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Yep, that's the hookup we got thanks to Brian (TiggerDX). The invoice I got from the company was that much, and that's how much I'm charging you guys.. plus postage.. which I'm prolly gonna round off to 50 cents for US orders, and apparently $1 for Canada orders.. Unless someone can provide some input as to how much it costs to send a letter between Canada and the US.
Old 02-15-2011
Person

lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

How big are these? Would they fit in the rear windows on the coupe?? If so, I want black lol
Old 02-15-2011
Administrator
Administrator

10" x ~.7"
Old 02-15-2011
Person

lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

nice. they sticky on the backs or the fronts?
Old 02-15-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Back

When you said back window, you meant the rear quarter window, right? If so, yea. I made the design to be about as big as the old site decal, which I'm sporting in my rear quarter windows right now

For reference,
Name:  IMG_2085.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  51.6 KB
Pay no mind to the bottom design

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 02-15-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Old 02-15-2011
Person

Sweet! This is gonna looks awesome. I want it to subtly blend in with the black trim fade
Old 02-15-2011
Administrator
Administrator

more for size reference

here's how my 7thgencivic decal looks in my rear quarter window
Name:  IMG_0452.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  51.4 KB

The civicforums ones will be the same length, and just a bit shorter than the lowercase letters in the 7thgencivic one.
Old 02-15-2011
Person

Wow that does look good. im glad they're smaller too, i like the lowpro look
Old 02-15-2011
Registered!!

TiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of light

The should be in xRiCeBoYx's paws by tomorrow or Thurs. I think you guys will be happy with them.
Old 02-15-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Win!
Old 02-15-2011

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

They're so close!I can imagine them in my hands already.lol
Old 02-16-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Alright kids, update time.

I got some good news and some bad news about these decals.

The Good News
I just got the decals in and they look freakin SICK. I peeled back a bit of the black and red ones just to check it out and holy eff, the metallic red print is fuggin' SIIIIICK

and now, the Bad News
When I got them in, they were so seksi that there may or may not be traces of manjuice on them.. I cleaned 'em up best I could though..

Name:  IMG_2989.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  44.3 KB

On a more serious note, those that have effectively called dibs. The order of the people on the first page is the order of who gets to call dibs on what. I am selling these in singles, but if you buy more than one, I'm only gonna charge once for postage. If you could, either post up and claim what colors you want, or even better, edit your old posts to reflect the actual color (and quantity) you want. Keep in mind, there is a limited supply, so don't be that jerk that buys up all the metallic red ones.

I'll edit the first post as I see people calling dibs on the stickers
Old 02-16-2011

I call plain white,black,and white with blue outline!
Old 02-16-2011
Administrator
Administrator

1 of each?
Old 02-16-2011

Yeah,1.
Old 02-16-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Manjuice?
I'll be sure to sniff to make sure that's legit

Check out the T+ details
Old 02-16-2011
Administrator
Administrator

First post updated with quantities remaining.

Quantities remaining as follows:

White: 11
Black: 7
Silver: 10
Blue: 5
red: 7

Hurry before they sell out and I have to order another round! hahaha
Old 02-16-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

is there plain silver? how much for each i cant read the whole thread again lol

Quick Reply: New Site Decal !!!SOLD OUT!!!