7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

02 civic possible blower motor problem??

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crzyjoedrt is an unknown quantity at this point
02 civic possible blower motor problem??

Hello i have an 02 civic and just yesterday while i was driving and my heater stopped blowing air completely. I checked the fuses and they all looked fine then I started up after I got off work and the heater was working fine again I figured maybe one of the fuses was loose or something and when I checked them I fixed it...wrong.
Today i drove to work and the heater worked fine for me. Then after work on the way home my blower was cutting on and off intermittently. I dont know exactly where the blower is located to ensure the plug is secure or to check the wires coming off of it i just know that this is horrible timing for this. Seeing as it's just started snowing a good bit here. any tips on what to do would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Joe
Old 12-17-2010
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 02 civic possible blower motor problem??

The blower fan is in the passenger footwell area, the 2 pin connector is on the bottom & easily in site (once you take the passenger side cover down)

I would try releasing and reconnecting it a few times, and also doing the same with the connector on the transistor as well.
Old 12-17-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crzyjoedrt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 02 civic possible blower motor problem??

hrmm ok ill try that tomorrow once i get a chance to work on it its already dark over here so im not gonna try to mess with it thanks alot