7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

rear cup holder

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
canadiankid is an unknown quantity at this point
rear cup holder

I have an 01 civic LX sedan (canadian model). dis is possible for me to get a kit for to put a cup holder in the rear of my car. if so where?

thanks, jay
Old 12-05-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: rear cup holder

Find the parts from a US ex (CAD Si) for the center console.

#9 and 18 would replace the "blank" panel (#8), and give you a rear cup holder. You would also need the bracket (#7).

http://www.hondapartscheap.com/south...&qty4=1&qty6=1

I think that's all you'd need. I'm about 88% sure on that.
Old 12-05-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Find the parts from a US ex (CAD Si) for the center console.

#9 and 18 would replace the "blank" panel (#8), and give you a rear cup holder. You would also need the bracket (#7).

http://www.hondapartscheap.com/south...&qty4=1&qty6=1

I think that's all you'd need. I'm about 88% sure on that.

thanks a bunch riceboy, also i was wondering if you know of anywhere that i could find like a rubber mat insert to go in my front cup holders to help to make them a little smaller so that my drinks do not tip over?

thanks, jay
Old 12-05-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

nope, sorry.
Old 12-05-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I used some thick black weather stripping to line the top of my cup holder, it holds drinks much better now.
Old 12-05-2010
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

just fyi, the rear cup holder is stupid. it never stays folded down completely unless theres a heavy drink (due to the thick carpet), and its not all that stable. i actually threw mine away and am going to the lx version with nothing. i wouldve given you my rear cup holder piece for free but it was pretty scratched up and had a broken piece. also dont spend the ridiculous price for the metal bracket, you already have it otherwise there would be nothing for the rear panel to clip into.
Old 12-05-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

F that no eating or drinking allowed in my car.
Old 12-05-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

haha I allow myself to drink coffee in my car, but screw the people in the back seat!
Old 12-05-2010
Administrator
Administrator

my rear cup holder's broken
Old 12-05-2010
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

our front cups are actually really good imo. never had a drink spill yet and they hold pretty large sizes.
Old 12-06-2010
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

They don't hold 1 liters very well.
Old 12-06-2010
Registered!!

the only problem that i have with my front cup holders is that they are too big, so when i take turns im worried about my tim hortons coffee (a canadian favroite) tipping over.
Old 12-06-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

^ The general solution to that is to get a bigger coffee . My rear cup holder is still intact because I don't think it's ever been used. The change from LX to EX shouldn't be too hard though
Old 12-06-2010
Person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

My rear cup holder doesn't close lol
Old 12-06-2010
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tbohar
My rear cup holder is still intact because I don't think it's ever been used.
lol. The only time I use mine is when I have a smoker riding in the back and put the spare ashtray there.