7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

d17a1 kills b16 story

Old 11-06-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ExistEvolution is on a distinguished road
Re: d17a1 kills b16 story

street racing over stoplight racing i think needs to be compared here, redlight racing in open traffic is far more dangerous compared to the actual old style street racing where you find and open stretch with no traffic and two cars race
Old 11-06-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll tell you a story of something that happened here locally: Two kids were racing their cars down the highway weaving in and out of traffic. One of them made a fatal error similar to what you did. Only the truck driver responded to what he thought was in his better judgment and tried to avoid the two cars. The transport truck ended up on its side in a ditch with the driver dead. He saved several lives but it cost him his own. He is now a local hero and the kids are in jail. Can you imagine going to jail for 3 years over something as stupid as street racing?

You can be the best driver in existence and race, and never hit anyone. But you never know how someone is going to react when threatened by your presence. If he had hit the car, he would have killed at least one driver, but he chose to take his own life in stead.

I think I've said enough, just remember... your putties families at risk when you race... and families are more important than you.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3208070631&v=wall

Last edited by BlueEM2; 11-06-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old 11-06-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Street racing:
"Look at me! I know how to push the pedal all the way down to the floorboard!"
Old 11-06-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tbohar
I'll tell you a story of something that happened here locally: Two kids were racing their cars down the highway weaving in and out of traffic. One of them made a fatal error similar to what you did. Only the truck driver responded to what he thought was in his better judgment and tried to avoid the two cars. The transport truck ended up on its side in a ditch with the driver dead. He saved several lives but it cost him his own. He is now a local hero and the kids are in jail. Can you imagine going to jail for 3 years over something as stupid as street racing?

You can be the best driver in existence and race, and never hit anyone. But you never know how someone is going to react when threatened by your presence. If he had hit the car, he would have killed at least one driver, but he chose to take his own life in stead.

I think I've said enough, just remember... your putties families at risk when you race... and families are more important than you.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3208070631&v=wall
Lol, I thought you hated facebook

Sad story tho
Old 11-06-2010
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

Do you ever sleep riceboy? lol
Old 11-06-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mad Dog Tannen
Do you ever sleep riceboy? lol
Yea dude, I went to bed just before midnight and woke up at 9.. I'm attempting some math homework (online BS) that makes me wanna shake a small child. I always have cf open when I'm doing my online homework.
Old 11-06-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, Rice is always online the same time as me, cos Vegas is pretty much same time zone XD

i leave my Opera browser on whenever my computer is on, and it reloads certain websites every 1 minute, including CF, so i always look back to see updated threads
Old 11-06-2010
Administrator
Administrator

that, and I have no life
Old 11-06-2010
Registered!!

ExistEvolution is on a distinguished road

what math riceboy?
Old 11-06-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Math127, precal 2

I have a thread with the question that makes me wanna shake small children.
Old 11-07-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Lol, I thought you hated facebook

Sad story tho
Haha yea I do hate facebook. I want nothing to do with it. I just searched the accident on facebook and I thought that story gave the best representation of how sad **** really is. Because his family members are on there and others that have been negatively affected by street racing!!!