7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Change Honda Emblem

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about
Change Honda Emblem

Is there anywhere i could buy a custom honda emblem to fit an 02' civic?

I want one like this:

I looked on ebay buy i could only find for 6th and 8th gen civics :P

If i can't get a black emblem is there anything i can do to make mine black? My civic is silver but i'm getting black headlights, rims, and the inside is all blacked out aswell, just thought it would look nice
Old 09-27-2010
Registered!!

rallyered12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Change Honda Emblem

http://www.drift-gear.com

Saw them here
Old 09-27-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

you can actually remove the stock emblem and cut out and insert plastic sheet behind it them put it back it sounds ghetto but it works. there was a thread about it somewhere were they used those plastic work folders you get at walmart or office supply stores.
Old 09-27-2010
Registered!!

DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

@ Rally: Are you sure those would fit an 02 civic? I think they're made for up to 2000 max.

@ Lowlife: Are you talking about Like plastic duotangs when you say work binder? -.-
Old 09-27-2010
Person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

Is that a reputable website?
Old 09-27-2010
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

yeah duo tang i believe there made out of poly material there were a bunch of people who tried it mostly black and red but it looked good none the less and was cheap. you lucky i found the diy . http://www.***********.com/forum/sho...t=honda+emblem sorry it won't allow me to help you out because its a rival forum or some personal problems who knows ???

Last edited by lowlife9; 09-27-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-28-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I got my carbon fiber one at a carshow (Blox Open House event)
$5 bucks for a CF Emblem!
It was a knockoff, but whatever :P
Old 09-28-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i had one of the black ones in the first post and the quality is terrible. you can see all kinds of smudge marks in the black part (from inside) and its not even a dark black. very cheap looking.
Old 09-28-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
i had one of the black ones in the first post and the quality is terrible. you can see all kinds of smudge marks in the black part (from inside) and its not even a dark black. very cheap looking.
What about the stock red ones that you find on some civics?
Old 09-28-2010
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

those are a bit better, so long as you get honda oem and not a fake.
Old 09-28-2010
Person

lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

Eh 16 bucks isn't too bad to **** away if they aren't good.
Old 09-28-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
those are a bit better, so long as you get honda oem and not a fake.
Hah okay well u know what i could find some?
Old 09-29-2010
Registered!!

Steez26 is an unknown quantity at this point

you have to get the ep3 ones and you can get them on password jdm or at a local shop they are a bit pricey tho i forgot how much mine were but i got my girlfriend some for her 8th gen and they were like 75 bucks a peice
Old 09-29-2010
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

Screw buying aftermarket ones. Just take em out all together. Honestly who doesn't know it's a Honda?
Old 09-29-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mad Dog Tannen
Screw buying aftermarket ones. Just take em out all together. Honestly who doesn't know it's a Honda?
I was gonna buy a TC, shave it, and put emblems on it to make it look like a civic SI
just to screw with people

some ppl wont know the difference
XD
Old 09-29-2010
Premium Member

you'd be surprised. i have no emblems at all front or rear and i constantly get asked what kind of car i have. it even has the stock tails with only minor mods like honda lip kit and rims. headlights are different (tyc projectors) but thats it.

Originally Posted by Mad Dog Tannen
Old 09-29-2010
Registered!!

I'm thinking of taking off the stock ones, praying them a metalic black then just putting them on
Old 09-29-2010
Premium Member

i did some for a member with duplicolor metalcast smoke paint. goes right on chrome without problem and you can keep adding coats til it gets dark enough. keeps the shine too cause you can see the chrome thru it.

Name:  mcsmoke4.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  49.5 KB
Old 09-29-2010
Registered!!

Thats freaking beautiful!! I gotta get me some of that and do it up ASAP
Old 09-29-2010
Registered!!

that looks grey to me.
Old 09-29-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lowlife9
that looks grey to me.
Well to be fair he DID say it was smoke, he also said u could keep adding coats until it was dark enough
Old 09-29-2010
Registered!!

but your going to end up spraying alot of coats to get it to look black you mite as well just use metallic black paint.
Old 09-29-2010
Premium Member

except metalcast sprays directly on chrome, most other paints will not stick. and its not grey, its dark smoke color. your monitor's gamma settings prolly arent set right.
Old 09-30-2010
Registered!!

Where can I get the sprays?
Old 09-30-2010
Registered!!

dupli color sells adhesion promoter that can be used on chrome. that metalcast makes chrome look like anodized aluminium.

Last edited by lowlife9; 09-30-2010 at 12:26 AM.
Old 09-30-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DarkSouljur
@ Rally: Are you sure those would fit an 02 civic? I think they're made for up to 2000 max.

@ Lowlife: Are you talking about Like plastic duotangs when you say work binder? -.-
Theres nothing on the site that say the size of the emblem.
Should have looked alittle harder before posting
Old 09-30-2010
Registered!!

Thumbs up Re: Change Honda Emblem

Originally Posted by lollygagger
Is that a reputable website?
I wish i knew cause they have some decent looking emblems and extremely low prices even if they are knock offs
Old 09-30-2010
Registered!!

Pheet is on a distinguished road

Heres a pic of my car with painted emblems(sorry crappy quality but it gives you an idea). Hope this helps you. Oh, I bought the same black emblems you posted up from ebay a week ago. Still waiting for them but ah well. Crossing my fingers that they dont look cheap.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0061.jpg
Views:	8594
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	79314  

Last edited by Pheet; 09-30-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-30-2010
Registered!!

In your opinion do you think they look good??

And could u give me a link to where you bought them from? Because i really wanted those black ones but i couldn't find any for a 7th gen civic :/
Old 09-30-2010
Person

Pheet get back to us with the logos please!

Quick Reply: Change Honda Emblem