7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

1st Post :) - Getting Started.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sniper4444 is an unknown quantity at this point
1st Post :) - Getting Started.

I bought the Eibach Sportlines for my 01 civic.

http://i.ebayimg.com/16/!BfWcOnwBGk~...-(FNw~~_12.JPG

Need some suggestions on what Shocks I should buy and what else i should get to lower my ride nicely.

these springs have a 1.4 inch drop...

i want more like oem sort of comfortable ride...im driving like at least 2-3 hrs everyday on main roads, some bumpy some normal etc...

ur opinion matters...thanks

p.s. Budget matters :P ...reasonable price thanks and place to find it...would be amazing...thanks

Last edited by sniper4444; 05-08-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Old 05-08-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1st Post :) - Getting Started.

most of us have good luck with tokico blues, they are rated up to a 1.7 inch drop and will not blow out easily. ive had mine over 3 yrs on eibach prokit springs and no problem. it will not be as soft as stock, just firmer with less bounce. on rough roads youre gonna feel the bumps tho. dont forget the camber kit front/rear so you can align the car after everythings installed.
Old 05-08-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

and cut the bumpstops
Old 05-10-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
krarnold is an unknown quantity at this point

I just installed my Sportlines last weekend. Pretty easy install. Still need to pick me up some shocks tho. Thinking th blues as well. Funny thing, the instructions said trim the front bumpstops but not the rear. I don't remomeber any on the front( and if they were, they had plenty of space) but I did need to trim the rear.