7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

new car. new member.

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mikethenoob is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new car. new member.

Well, i have the pictures like i promised, but i don't know how to post them on this thread. Help?
Old 04-15-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

either click "go advanced" below the quick reply box, scroll down and click "manage attachments" under the "additional options" part

OR

Get a photobucket (or similar) account, upload the pictures there and link 'em here. On photobucket, there's a code you can copy/paste to post them in forums that starts out like this: [img]URL of picture[/img]

you can even do that with attachments. just put the URL of the attachment between the [img] [/img]
Old 04-15-2010
Registered!!

Here are the pics. I hope they show!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	civic ex.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	78194   Click image for larger version

Name:	civic ex front.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	78195   Click image for larger version

Name:	civic ex back.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	78196  
Old 04-15-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I think you got bird **** on your hood.. lol
Old 04-15-2010
Registered!!

yeah... i just washed the car yesterday too..
Old 04-15-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

You have to get rid of that spoiler... It's a must. Your better off to run no spoiler than to run that one
Old 04-15-2010
Registered!!

HAHAHA. yeah dude, i was thinking exactly the same thing. I definately want to add a new spoiler.
Old 04-15-2010
Low and slow!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

Welcome and these guys are giving you some good advice since you are young in all. Auto X is a very good idea, it teaches you how to control the car and it not control you. Doing Auto X and going on the track really makes you realize that damn we cant drive. So far The only track i have been to is VIR and wow I was surprised on how much I had to learn. I have been there quite a bit now. Finally the weather is getting better here so I can hit it up again but soon to get into Auto X. But anyway before you start getting into alot of hp gains learn how to handle the car first.

And for right now just work on the suspension upgrades and stuff, helps out alot in auto x and track use. And instead of getting an intake, you can gain some off of your stock air box. You can gut your stock airbox and gain round 3 hp, pretty good for not paying anything. And as soon as you can get that manual swap and start learning how to heel & toe.
Old 04-15-2010
Registered!!

Awjvail is an unknown quantity at this point

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THAT THING ON THE ***? It looks like a big unibrow or something.

If you're gonna get a spoiler, stick to the OEM one, please, for the love of god. ANY aftermarket spoiler will look disgusting.
Old 04-16-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Lol.. I wasn't gonna say anything about the spoiler because I have an aftermarket one, but I've been told (by people who hate "rice rockets" and another member on this forum) that the Kaminari KTR-II wing, which is what I have, looks better in person than in pictures..

but since we're on the subject of that spoiler, yea.. def. has to go..
Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

Awjvail is an unknown quantity at this point

On a side note: what the hell? You've got trees with leaves on them already in NYC?
Old 04-16-2010
Registered!!

HAHAH. Damn, at first i didn't think it was THAT bad, but now that you guys mention it, i'm getting more self-concious about it. I definately need to change it ASAP.

And yeah, we have trees here. I don't really live in NYC, i live in the suburbs in longisland, about 10-15minutes away from Queens.

02civicsi02 : Thanks for the advice man, and i seriously wish i had that manual transmission. Auto is getting pretty repetitive..
Old 04-16-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Standard is way more fun... and a bit more reliable. But just enjoy your car for now.
Old 04-21-2010
Registered!!

NORMAN2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want an intake they have them cheap like the one here, http://www.dashzracing.com/Intake-Co...70754-1-3.html, they're not name brand but do the exact same thing as any name brand intake.