7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Apexi World Sport 2 Catback Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AkaDeathstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Apexi World Sport 2 Catback Exhaust

So i have a 2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX and was wondering if i bought the Apexi World Sport 2 Exhaust for the 01-05 Coupes, will it fit without any bending or modifications? I heard that the piping on the coupes and sedans is the same as far as bolting up other exhausts with it. Also i would be getting a random-tech hi flow cat converter with the b pipe to convert my set-up to an ex if that makes any difference. Appreciate the input!
Old 08-29-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all
Re: Apexi World Sport 2 Catback Exhaust

if youre going to get the random tech cat and do an ex conversion, you have to make sure that you are looking for a cat-back system that will accommodate a civic ex, not your actual civic dx. be careful of that. dont buy the ex catback system unless youre sure youre getting the ex conversion first.

as for the sedan/coupe fitting, its all the same setup so you can buy a catback system that will fit any 01-05 em2 and it will fit your setup...but like i said before...be sure you get the system for whatever your downpipe ends up fitting whether its your new ex, or original dx.
Old 08-30-2008
Registered!!

AkaDeathstar is an unknown quantity at this point

alrite thats what i figured, thanks for clearing that up
Old 08-30-2008
Registered!!

unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all

anytime
Old 05-11-2010
Registered!!

Tomster25260 is an unknown quantity at this point

so your saying that a coupe exhaust system will fit a 4dr? why do they make them for 4 doors then
Old 05-11-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

most exhaust fit both coupe and sedan, but a coupe exhaust tip will stick out past the bumper a couple inches when used on sedan. with a rear lip, its no problem. with stock bumper, it may look a bit long. the exception is ex and lx/dx exhausts are not the same.
Old 05-12-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Tomster25260
so your saying that a coupe exhaust system will fit a 4dr? why do they make them for 4 doors then
that is correct. but yea like he said, you might get a very slight length difference on the end of the muffler.

most importantly than worrying if a catback is 2 or 4dr is to make sure you have the vehicle model correct.
Old 05-14-2010
Registered!!

SuperMike is an unknown quantity at this point

hey so when you guys say ex conversion..do you mean headers,cat,and exhaust pipes??
Old 05-14-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah every part starting from the engine. ex header, ex downpipe, ex cat, and ex catback/muffler.