7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Depo LED Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4drcivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Depo LED Tail Lights

found this pic in the sedan thread....those leds look banging!
Old 03-27-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i just had some older guy stop me in the parking lot cause he thought i had a new custom model car lol. he was asking what it was (no badges on the back either)
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

4drcivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox
i just had some older guy stop me in the parking lot cause he thought i had a new custom model car lol. he was asking what it was (no badges on the back either)
hahah nice one! I will probably get them around the summer time. I got a paint job in august (black) and some of the spots are fading =/ can't tell unless full sun shine but yeahh I hope they'll keep their word for the 5yr warranty i have..or else ill be madd
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

AkaDeathstar is an unknown quantity at this point

mann tht **** is so clean, one of the cleanest civics ive ever seen. hey what kind of exhaust is that, seems like the perfect fit.
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

AkaDeathstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox

Yo man this is one of the cleannest civics iv'e ever seen whooo. haha i have an 04 sedan but can i ask you what kind of exhaust is that?, looks like it has the perfect fit. Also did you drop the car at all? Anyways thats a nice clean civic u got there
Old 04-01-2008
Registered!!

DieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of light

i have allways wanted LED tails. i'll put an LED bulb in the 3rd brake light till i get a 8th gen light. so today i got a $200 bonus at work so i ordered these:

i think the black will go good with my eternal blue peral. i would have liked to get red tinted ones but i may just get some gells or somting.

gearbox can u take a pic of the brackets i need to remove to get them on w/o taking the bumper off?
Old 04-02-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

wow those look nice. the bracket is only on the sedans, coupe lights come right out without removing bumper. just take off the nuts on the back where the carpet is.

and get some of these for the signals if theyre 7440.

Old 04-03-2008
Registered!!

DieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of light

well i got them today the VERY next day! WOW. no wonder shipping was $12 bucks

they look great EXCEPT for one thing. they say 01-05 when infact i think there for 04-05 b/c the turnsignal bulb sockets arent the same. the 01-02 that i have are too big for the hole and have a Y key shape rather than a + shape. inotherwords even if i drilled the hole larger thay still wouldent lock in.

but the LED's look fabulose and the reverse though using the same bulb, not even a new one, i feel are 3x brighter. well see how long they last untill one led goes out; witch will drive me crazy

so does anyone have 04-05 turnsignal sockets? even going to the junkyard wont help me as thay dont have cars that new. right now i'm running w/o tunsignals in the rear. witch shouldent be a problem as long as i'm carfull.

i'll get pics up with in an hour or so.
Old 04-03-2008
Premium Member

just gonna have to get em from the dealer. also they have those walmart trailer modules so if you want, you can turn the brake light portion into a turn signal too.
Old 04-03-2008
Registered!!

anyway i could get them cheaper? i checked the website and there ~$12 each
Old 04-04-2008
Premium Member

wtf lol thats not very expensive
Old 04-16-2008
Registered!!

carter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 4drcivic01

found this pic in the sedan thread....those leds look banging!
How much of a drop is that? With a Camber Kit??
Old 05-11-2008
Registered!!

Dirty4Door is an unknown quantity at this point

i noticed that on the trunk portion of each, the 3x3 LED array seems to be setup for more LEDs (3x5) but are vacant. is it possible to add LEDs to the existing setup so that the trunk side has 3x4 or 3x5 setup?
Old 05-11-2008
Premium Member

nah and actually it looks nice at night the way they did it. if you wanted to add more, it would require drilling and would not match the actual leds with their reflectors. having that whole inner piece filled would be too many leds.

Last edited by gearbox; 05-11-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 06-04-2008
Registered!!

well i thought i should ask. according to your picture, the LED tails looks plenty visible. and i agree, its probably not worth the potential destruction for a few LEDs.
Old 06-04-2008
Premium Member

now what i really wanna do is put some red leds in the spot at the bottom next to the reflector piece where its just empty below turn signal. would make a great place for rear fog lights i wish they would hurry up and make some brighter pnp LED bulbs that actually look nice too so i can replace the signals too.
Old 06-04-2008
Premium Member

another pic of the park leds. they are bright enough that the camera has hard time focusing and often they get overexposed because of how intense they are.

Last edited by gearbox; 06-04-2008 at 06:35 PM.
Old 07-15-2008
Registered!!

that last pic looks really nice, especially for it only being parking lights. also, what kind of bulbs do you have in you license plates?

The tails look great with the LED 3rd brake too. Is there any way you could write up a DIY for 8th Gen LED 3rd brake lights in a 7th Gen?
Old 07-15-2008
Premium Member

those are philips bluevision w5w bulbs in the plate lights.

You just goto dealer and order the lens piece for 2006 civic EX (red) or hybrid (clear). Take off the old lens, and fit the new one. I think i remember cutting a small piece of the lid to fit it properly. Then i put silicone to hold it on.

Old 07-15-2008
Registered!!

so its basically just swapping out the incandescent lens for an led one, that's easy enough. thanks.
Old 07-15-2008
Premium Member

yeah you want to look up a 2006 civic EX COUPE to get the red led one. or any hybrid for the clear. for the red, its #3 in the pic, NOT #4

Old 11-01-2008
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold

edit.....
Old 11-18-2008
Registered!!

Topgeari4 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey can anyone put up some pics of the same type of tailights on a 01-05 coupe ?
i want to see how they look

Last edited by Topgeari4; 11-18-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-18-2008
Premium Member

Old 11-18-2008
Registered!!

Topgeari4 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks bro
they should fit a 02 coupe right ?
do u have the link to where i can get them frommm ??
Old 11-18-2008
Premium Member

ebay has all sorts of variations. they will physically fit 01-03 style civic, but you will need to do some slight rewiring because for the new tails, the bulbs are switched around. the leds act as parking and brake, the signal is the outer orange spot, and the inner is the reverse light. they are backwards on the older lights so you may need to splice wires around and test them to be sure its hooked correctly.
Old 05-24-2009
Registered!!

whay is this guy beeing alowed to spam a great thread 5 times in a row?
Old 05-24-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, DieMaster!

Do you have pics of your car with the LED rear tail light on? Thanks.

SPAMMERS, GTFO!
Old 05-24-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

neg rep, Bitch!
Old 05-24-2009
Registered!!

silver25civic is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a 04 civic ex with depo led blacked out taillights on it. check out my tread in the introduction.

Quick Reply: Depo LED Tail Lights