7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Scratches grrr

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicns is an unknown quantity at this point
Scratches grrr

These scratches weren't there when I parked my car at work this morning but they were there when I got off work. WHAT would have caused these types of scratches? Edge of hood and lense??? I usually park where the company video surveillance can see our vehicles but today I parked in the wash bay that's attached to our office. Wash bay is closed down for the winter and we were told we can park there. I thought that would be good and would help keep snow off of it. Needless to say I won't be parking there again! One co-worker, (back in the summer), walked by my car looking at me with a grin, holding his key out as if to scratch down the side of it. WTH? He's just jealous. But still there's no need.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	scratches January 21_2015 from work.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	87466  
Old 01-21-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Scratches grrr

Vertical lines/scratches? Do they rub out?

You parked in ..... the smoking area? Someone sitting their butt on your car, then sliding down the headlight?
Old 01-21-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Those look like they could be buffed out, still not cool though.

I agree with ezone, looks like someone say on it and slid off.
Old 01-22-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicns is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for replying.

I think the scratches on the hood can be buffed out but not sure about the lense. I did see a co-worker smoking/standing near where my car was parked but never thought about him maybe sitting against the car. People don't have any respect these days. Cars aren't leaning posts. Too bad the surveillance cams don't capture in the wash bays.
Old 01-24-2015
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i really can't wrap my head around the audacity of some people thinking
they can just sit on somebody's car like that what goes through these peoples heads exactly ???
Old 01-24-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lowlife9
what goes through these peoples heads exactly ???
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Old 01-25-2015
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i bet these are the same people that eat other peoples lunches and **** all over public bathroom toilets.