7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

New to honda! plz look

Old 04-08-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gotcha is an unknown quantity at this point
New to honda! plz look

Hello everyone so i finally got my hands on a 2002 honda civic ex 4 door 5 speed with 108k miles! First car i personally bought myself after my dad decided to buy a 2003 chevy cavalier which i hated but worked (i wanted a honda not a chevy).

I came across these forums today when i was looking for upgrade, so im here to ask if anyone can recommend me upgrade i should eventually add to this car for looks and cosmetic nothing that will increase HP or anything, i love the 37 mpg :3 i was just thinking about maybe putting a cool air intake just for ***** and gigs.

But overall im just looking to put my subs in, tint windows , buy rims, and prolly buy a new exhaust to make it louder but i cant seem to find any good exhausts that i would buy.
Old 04-08-2014
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: New to honda! plz look

Welcome. A civic is way better then a Cavalier!

Check here for exhausts:

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2...r-exhaust.html

Cold air intakes are nice, I have one. Wheels would be a good addition, along with lowering it.
Old 04-08-2014
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New to honda! plz look

i wouldn't bother with a cold air just get a short ram like AEM not for gains but it makes removing the filter so much easier for cleaning its a lifetime filter so it pays for itself. most people just buy the cheapest ebay short ram and swap filters for AEM.

a nice sounding muffler would be Vibrant Street Power.
http://vibrantperformance.com/catalo...565a04bd8899bd