7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

so today at work

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the rough
so today at work

...well the picture speaks for itself

lol he about **** when i pulled up...as did i
Old 11-26-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: so today at work

haha that's a nice shot!

Red is a pretty uncommon colour too.
Old 11-26-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

lol you shouldve parked in the driveway
Old 11-26-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

It's the Blood gang.bwahahha.Blue Civics on the next street over
Old 11-26-2011
Registered!!

tipnitty is on a distinguished road

There are silver ones EVERYWHERE, but never thought about snapping pics as a group lol
Old 11-26-2011
Registered!!

pwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gearbox
lol you shouldve parked in the driveway
lol i was gonna but the one in the back was kinda crooked and blocking part of it

theres an 01-03 black lx on the other street on the left too. just behind that house
Old 11-26-2011
Registered!!

oh yeah and he didnt tip me...but oh well it was cool to park with those other 2 lol
Old 11-26-2011

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

What do you work as?Looks like a neighborhood.lol
Old 11-26-2011
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

dominoes lol
Old 11-26-2011
Registered!!

thats cuz it is a neighborhood lol. look on top of the car on the right.
Old 11-26-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Wow so many red cars, hahaha ...what are the chances? :P
Old 11-26-2011
Registered!!

ccrred is an unknown quantity at this point

I drive a 96 civic that's Milano red...nothing wrong with a flash of RED
Old 11-26-2011

Oh,I thought it was a house for sale sign.
Old 11-26-2011
Busy Speeding!!

SlimRisk is a jewel in the roughSlimRisk is a jewel in the roughSlimRisk is a jewel in the rough

Do you think he's a member of this site too? lol thats awesome
Old 11-26-2011
Registered!!

@slimrisk i doubt it lol their both bone stock and it was an older guy (like upper 40s)

not that we dont have members that old but chances are hes not
Old 11-26-2011

@ Red EM2 owner,if by any chances you are on this site,show us a sign.lol.Talking to a ghost
Old 11-26-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Waaait.....whaatt; so if you're a pizza delivery guy .... you have to use your own car?! I thought they supply you with a car!
Old 11-26-2011

Nope,gotta use your own car.If the pizza guys supplied you with a car they'd use more money by:buying the car,maintenance,and gas.
Old 11-26-2011
=)

Darn, and I was gonna look into a job @ delivering pizza
Old 11-26-2011

^ You drive a Civic.30+ MPG.Why not apply for that job?Next year between November and January,I wanna do valet parking.I went to South Coast Mall on Friday,and it was packed.I was lucky to get a parking spot right in front after some dude left.I walked past the people waiting to get their cars parked thinking losers.There must've been 20+ cars on just one side of the lot waiting.
Old 11-26-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
@ Red EM2 owner,if by any chances you are on this site,show us a sign.lol.Talking to a ghost
*breaks out ouija board* "and why didnt you tip me even though i was 10 minutes early?" lmfao
Old 11-26-2011

^ bwahahahahahah.Give us a sign middle aged EM2 owner.
Old 11-26-2011
Registered!!

^ You drive a Civic.30+ MPG.Why not apply for that job?Next year between November and January,I wanna do valet parking.I went to South Coast Mall on Friday,and it was packed.I was lucky to get a parking spot right in front after some dude left.I walked past the people waiting to get their cars parked thinking losers.There must've been 20+ cars on just one side of the lot waiting.
yea man apply for it. i use around 5-10 dollars a day in gas. and go home with 40-60 in tips a night lol not including my hourly wage. and you dont really put too many miles on your car doing it. and if you do...its a honda!

and trust me id much rather drive my car over a supplied car. you get to drive around a listen to whatever music you want all day, deffinetly if you got a nice system
Old 11-26-2011

I think the funniest part about that day was seeing the fat valet dude running back and forth.Poor guy,I bet it was the same deal today,but today is 20 degrees hotter,lol
Old 11-26-2011
Premium Member

valet guys make good money
Old 11-26-2011

Yep,especially round this time of year
Old 11-27-2011
Registered!!

Artificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tipnitty
There are silver ones EVERYWHERE, but never thought about snapping pics as a group lol
Here's a prime example. Mine and another one in a parking lot. I thought it was kinda cute. I know of at least 3 cars, including that one, that are nearly identical to mine(I have silver trim not black) around here. And at least 2 more that are satin silver 7th gens but coupes.

Old 11-27-2011
Premium Member

the 7thgens around here are all extremely ugly with all sorts of damages (scraped off paint, yellowed headlights, large bumper scuffs, and peeling window moldings).
Old 11-27-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

eh, yer yung'uns should be careful, pon55 is still lurking around the forums :P he's 66 now?
Old 11-28-2011
Person

lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

Nope,gotta use your own car.If the pizza guys supplied you with a car they'd use more money by:buying the car,maintenance,and gas.
The Domino's by us in Troy has a specialized Smart Fortwo, it's got a skin on it and all. And those do look like pon's civic!

Quick Reply: so today at work