7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Oem parts? Look here before buying!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Oem parts? Look here before buying!

Most members already know about the money saving opportunities that come from ordering parts online. There are a few dealerships that deal online and give a pretty good discount on OEM Honda parts. For new members that need to order stuff if you happen to run across this thread put these websites into your favourites. Keep mind of dealer locations to save on shipping costs:

Majestic Honda (hondaautomotiveparts.com), located on the east coast (Out of Lincoln, RI). Does not ship to Canada

Showcase Honda (hondapartsunlimited.com), southwest US (out of Phoenix, AZ). Does not ship to Canada

South Bay Honda (hondapartscheap.com), west coast-bay area (Out of Milpitas, CA). Local pickup available. Does not ship to Canada

Saccucci Honda (hondapartsdeals.com), east coast (Out of Middleton, RI). International shipping available.

Toronto Honda (torontohondaparts.com), for you Canada kids (out of Toronto, ON).

Hope this helps those looking for OEM parts.

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 08-14-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Old 03-06-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oem parts? Look here before buying!

for oem addons check out www.handaaccessories.com
Old 03-08-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

I'm hopefully going to be getting the carbon fibre trim kit from handa, my car already has a console trim kit but not the dash or whatever trim. Handa has a pretty good price.

And i need a new front bumper, and honda automotive parts has a really good price ... do they ship to canada or am i screwed paying full oem price?
Old 03-08-2011
Whachya lookin at?

BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

South bay honda ships to Canada, Majestic no longer does.
Old 03-13-2011
Registered!!

finishstrong09 is on a distinguished road

Also check out http://www.dchhondaoftemecula.com/parts/index.htm

Call them at 888-421-8585 and ask to speak with their ebay department. They have special ebay pricing that they can give you on parts. It helps if you can just give them a direct honda part number and their shipping costs beat majestic, handa, hondapartsnow, and many others honda genuine part sites hands down.

I bought the whole one piece of carpet for my 03 coupe EX for a few dollars cheaper than hondapartsnow for DCH honda of temecula and the shipping was only $12 from temecula to tampa. No one else would give you shipping costs like that.
Old 03-13-2011
Trance Addict

MelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of light

I like how they list the req. quantity. That's a plus from the other OEM Honda parts sites I have used. Thanks for this.
Old 04-08-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

http://www.hondapartscheap.com/south...t=0&quantity=0

Am I correct in saying #1 on this is the oem rims in the following picture?

http://i41.tinypic.com/k3ue4h.jpg

Kind of hard to believe it's 60$ each.
Old 04-08-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

thats pretty cheap. those rims go for $150+ new each
Old 04-08-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

Just noticed that the list starts at "2" and not "1". Thought I had found a good deal
Old 06-13-2011
Registered!!

civic0427 is an unknown quantity at this point

One more site that I found useful for OEM was www.hondapartsunlimited.com
It also has pretty much the same catalog you look at from the dealer. Pictures Ect. I used to work for the dealer so I know the parts catalog pretty well lol
Old 07-16-2011
I am Epic

Civicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trusted

Thanks. Ineed to diagnosis the rear lca bushings more cause i aint replacing if theyre still ok. My buddy who is a mech inspeyed it just now and other than rust it looked ok. But the front knuckle bushing i have to replace regardless. $40 at honda.
Old 07-17-2011
Registered!!

bg_008 is an unknown quantity at this point

hondapartsunlimited.com has free ground shipping for orders over $200 don't know how long but I took advantage of it and got in a few extra parts in place of the shipping fee!
Old 09-20-2011
Registered!!

DementedEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Oem parts? Look here before buying!

I have an 01 Civic ex Sedan that I'm parting out. If anyone would like parts off the cars its all oem parts. Let me know what you would like and an offer on the part in a message. Thanks
Old 10-05-2011
Registered!!

TheAmorousPanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Headlights??
Old 11-15-2011
Registered!!

lame05 is an unknown quantity at this point

hows the head on the 01
Old 03-04-2012
Registered!!

EM2 Tyler is an unknown quantity at this point

I got some 01 sedan tail lights, headlights, and a grille if anyone is interested
Old 03-04-2012
Whachya lookin at?

^ Make your own thread.. how is this at all relevant to what is posted above?
Old 04-04-2012
Registered!!

Grey Ghost will become famous soon enoughGrey Ghost will become famous soon enough

Awesome post. I paid half the cost than what the nearest Honda dealer wanted. Thanks for posting.
Old 04-04-2012
Registered!!

yogeshsr is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered my OEM fluids from http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

and they are chip compared to other shops(even compared to online, their shipping and handling is cheaper)

08200-9008 FLUID(ATF DW-1) X 7
OL999-9011 COOLANT (TYPE-2) X 1
08206-9002 FLUID, P.S. X 2
08798-9008 FLUID, BRAKE (DOT 3) X 2

All above came for $85 including the shipping and handling.
Old 04-07-2012
Registered!!

nsrhonda89 has a spectacular aura aboutnsrhonda89 has a spectacular aura about

This website has oem parts too.
http://www.autohausaz.com/
Old 07-26-2012
Registered!!

SungJin is an unknown quantity at this point

i got 2002 honda civic lx headlights, tail lights, front and rear bumpers (few scratched, just sand it and repaint) and yeah. i might just craiglist them once i figure out how to.. if anyone got a pair of headlights 10K HID with CCFL halos.. lemme know price ty
Old 07-29-2012
Registered!!

Natheria is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know if these sites sell their springs in pairs. Rockauto sells them in pairs and are the same price but none of these sites seem to say anything about whether your buying pairs or singles. Sorry for the noob question.
Old 10-03-2012
Registered!!

raysaenz is an unknown quantity at this point

Over the last 10 years I have ordered many parts from Majestic. They have been great in providing the parts I need.

Originally Posted by BlueEM2
Most members already know about the money saving opportunities that come from ordering parts online. There are a few dealerships that deal online and give a pretty good discount on OEM Honda parts. For new members that need to order stuff if you happen to run across this thread put these websites into your favourites. Keep mind of dealer locations to save on shipping costs:

Majestic Honda, located on the east coast:
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/

South Bay Honda, west coast:
http://www.hondapartscheap.com/southbay/jsp/home.jsp

Hope this helps those looking for OEM parts.
Old 12-13-2012
Registered!!

hagmil777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox
for oem addons check out www.handaaccessories.com
This site is wanting 145 bucks for an si style shift ****, lol no thanks.
Old 01-22-2013
Registered!!

hioto is an unknown quantity at this point

www.torontohondaparts.com

Full online catalog, ships via Fedex internationally.
Discount code @ the checkout = super20
Old 01-22-2013
Whachya lookin at?

As awesome as it is to have a local store Hioto. The prices are outrageous compared to South Bay.

Even with your discount, for me to purchase SIR e brake cables the total would be 150 vs. 82 at south bay honda. Sorry, but you guys need to do much better on Canadian parts or I will continue shopping from the states and getting it delivered, even if I need to pay more for shipping because I refuse to feed the Canadian Ripoff Movement.
Old 03-21-2013
Registered!!

hioto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BlueEM2
As awesome as it is to have a local store Hioto. The prices are outrageous compared to South Bay.

Even with your discount, for me to purchase SIR e brake cables the total would be 150 vs. 82 at south bay honda. Sorry, but you guys need to do much better on Canadian parts or I will continue shopping from the states and getting it delivered, even if I need to pay more for shipping because I refuse to feed the Canadian Ripoff Movement.
I agree. I cannot compete with american honda parts pricing.
Old 08-14-2013
Registered!!

Kevin0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

How much for honda fit wheels?
Old 08-14-2013
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Updated original post.
  • South Bay Honda no longer ships internationally, so that has been corrected.
  • Added Showcase Honda (hondapartsunlimited.com), as civic0247 mentioned a while back. I personally have had better service with them than South Bay (got my stuff faster, overall cheaper by a few bucks)
  • Found a site that ships internationally for our Canadian brethren. It's Saccucci Honda (hondapartsdeals.com) out of Middleton, RI. I don't have any personal experience with them, but their prices seem comparable with Showcase Honda's. They do, however, explicitly say that international orders must cover any applicable brokerage fees.
  • Also added Toronto Honda (torontohondaparts.com), also for you Canada kids. I took a look at their prices and, uh..

Yeah. Like that.

If anyone has any experience with Saccucci Honda, any feedback on those sites would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 08-14-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-13-2013
Registered!!

yfz4kyle is an unknown quantity at this point

So far South Bay Honda has completely let me down; my civic is sitting in my driveway not driveable until i receive the part I ordered from them. I ordered it last sunday, figured I'd give them 2 business days to get it shipped since they said it was in stock. IT JUST SHIPPED YESTERDAY! Im so pissed! 4 days to ship an "in stock" parts?! REALLY?!

Quick Reply: Oem parts? Look here before buying!