7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Tail of the dragon 16 + 17 2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sammiesurfer4u is an unknown quantity at this point
Tail of the dragon 16 + 17 2010

Putting together a big tail of the dragon run on these two dates. I live in greenville sc which is about 3 hours away and i have a group of about 8 or 9 and we are going to be there around 3pm on saturday. Ive already talked to a couple people in virginia and nc who said they are coming. This is a meet for anything. Right now there are 5 3gs coming and a miata and a couple nissans and much more. here is the schedule as of now.

Saturday:
4-5pm- arrive at the hotel(picked a hotel now. its the Sleep Inn located in Bryson City, NC. prices are going to be $53.99 a night and 4 people can be in a room so everyone should get some people to room with to split the price. Ill post the ling bellow) check in and get to know eachother.
6pm-everyone will drive and we will all go out to eat and get to know eachother some more
8pm- Find something to do around town(maybe bowling or something random lol) or head back to the hotel and chill

Sunday:
8am-Meet outside the hotel and for people who arent staying the night you can meet us here now and then we will all find somewhere to get some breakfast then head out to the dragon.
9:30-10am-Begin our journey to the tail of the dragon and drive it and the surounding roads for a while
after driving-lunch and chill time and then poeple can start leaving whenever they want.

Locals dont have to stay at the hotel but it would be cool if yall could meet us both days just so everyone gets to know eachother. Havent decided on the exact hotel yet but im looking at a couple and im trying to keep it cheap but still kinda nice. All cars are welcome. spread the word. To get in touch with me you can call or txt me at 864-419-7384 or find me on facebook. My names spencer tarkenton. Im going to constantly watch the weather around that week and if its looking snowy around those dates we may have to cancell on short notice but hopefully that wont happen. Hope to see you there!

Sleep Inn Photo Gallery - Bryson City, North Carolina Hotel
Old 12-08-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tail of the dragon 16 + 17 2010

its a nice drive, i went a few yrs ago. sadly its out of reach where i am now. watch out for the pigs there, you will get a wreckless driving ticket for turning a corner faster than 10mph.
Old 12-09-2009
Registered!!

GreenMachineDX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm Might take the CL-S up there..
Old 12-09-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah good idea, much better to take a stock looking car than a modded one.
Old 12-09-2009
Registered!!

GreenMachineDX is an unknown quantity at this point

U need a modded car on the suspension.. Cuz there is alot of curves up there.. (been there)
Old 12-09-2009
Registered!!

baron340 is a glorious beacon of lightbaron340 is a glorious beacon of lightbaron340 is a glorious beacon of lightbaron340 is a glorious beacon of lightbaron340 is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure if i'll be able to make it or not, but while you guys are there.. Be sure and hit the cherohala skyway and foothills parkway. The skyway and the dragon makes a big loop which is a lot of fun. The skyway is more fun IMHO, lots of sweepers, faster, and less cops. Same thing for the parkway, it's right next to the TN side of 129. I just live 20 minutes from the dragon, and learn from my experience, don't push yourself too hard. Cops patrol up there all the time, the corners are very tight and bikes come around the corner on your side of the road a lot. Flying off the side of a cliff is a very real danger if push past your limits.