8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

Thick car cover for hail

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
don15coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Thick car cover for hail

I have to park my new coupe outside here in the Midwest, I only want to use a thick car cover when thunder storms come with the chance of hail. I was set to order a 5 layer cover from 2 different places that cost $150 until I read there awful online reviews, like a 10 year cover lasting 3 months or the cover not fitting and blowing up in the air. I found this Rain X cover and it sounds pretty good, its on walmart.com and amazon.
Amazon.com: Rain-X 805526 Beige Medium Size Luxury Car Cover: Automotive Amazon.com: Rain-X 805526 Beige Medium Size Luxury Car Cover: Automotive
Do you have any ideas on a thick cover for hail limited protection? I really don't care about it being water proof, just soft. thx.
Old 11-18-2015
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thick car cover for hail

You will have issues with any car cover staying in place during a hard storm. It takes a good amount of attachment points to keep a non-fitted car cover in place when the wind picks up like it frequently does in the midwest. I have yet to see a car cover that was quick to install/remove that could survive thunderstorms long term.

Is something like this an option. It would give much much better protection that any cover. https://www.menards.com/main/carport...33881658187810
Old 11-18-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thick car cover for hail

Strap a mattress to the roof?