8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

Shop Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ARLO03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shop Suggestions

Anybody know of any shops in the Portland, OR area? I'm looking to do a Air Intake, Cat-Back Exhaust, Hondata reflash, Type R body Kit for 4 door sedan, and suspension work. any suggestions?

Speed Concept is a joke....

It seems like when i roll into a shop... all the fools around here don't wanna really help you unless your a "personal" friend. I just get that weird vibe... Unless you've been in the store wasting your life away... bullshitting about product you will never have. bla.... frustrating. Somebody drop me a name or shop that i can contact. I wanna spend my cash man!!!!!
Old 05-28-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Shop Suggestions

Speed concept really does suck... I get the same vibe. I went in there to get a camber kit and have them match a price they said they would, then they said they wouldnt go that low- so the guy tells me to walk across the store to ask this guy reading a magazine and eating a sandwhich if he'd go any lower. He said no right away. I said forget that store and ordered from another place.

There is a shop out near airport way called horsepowerfreaks <- add a dot com after that name and you get their webpage. I know the sales manager- hes a good guy.

There is another shop on TV highway on the right as your coming from hillsboro to portland.. not sure the name of it, but its next to that nature park and is in that area with that tint shop. I never went in there but it looks like a shitty store- I've seen a few of their products on craigslist- not very competitive prices.

There is another place in janzen beach called rev motorsports- my buddy had his supercharger installed there, and they sell hondata products. They did a really good job and were super professional guys Rev motorsports > horsepowerfreaks.

I wouldnt have a shop install an intake or exhaust or anything simple- I will be back in town (beaverton) in 2.5 weeks, if ya need any help installing anything I'm always down.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ARLO03 is an unknown quantity at this point

F'in A man... I'll hit you up when i get the goods.
Old 05-30-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Fa' sho!
Old 05-30-2008
Premium Member

Oh, the name of that other shop is "Race Designz" I think thats the way they spell it.