8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

07 si?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jeebhead is an unknown quantity at this point
07 si?

hey fellas, just got signed up for this site. Im deployed right now over in the sand land and want to buy a civic when I get back. Just wondering what you all think of the 07 si, coupe or sedan? and if anyones had problems with them? Its between that or a srt4 but Id rather have a car that has NOTHING to do with a NEON!......plus im part asian thanks
Old 01-16-2007
The only Wyoming Redneck on here

2002civicLX2002 will become famous soon enough2002civicLX2002 will become famous soon enough
the sedan si looks so much better imo. i havent heard to many bad things about either of them. its a honda what do u expect.
Old 01-16-2007
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
The 07 SI is just badass. I have not seen any sedans si's yet on the road and you'd be one of the select few if you decide to get it. Normally the next year's car has all the bug fixes with the first year but as far as I know i've not heard anything bad about the new SI. Good luck either way. The SRT-4 would be hot too but I think the civic would hands down be a better daily driver.
Old 01-17-2007
Registered!!

aight thanks fellas, i was leanin more towards the sedan anyways.....im in jersey too so once i get it we'll have to meet up
Old 01-18-2007
Registered!!

quicksi90 is an unknown quantity at this point
i just got an si coupe last week and so far i love it. iv had no problens with it, and its amaizing to drive. si all the way... forget the neon
Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

gmag21 will become famous soon enoughgmag21 will become famous soon enough
ya i sat in a si sedan in the dealership it was tight
Old 01-22-2007
Registered!!

KaizCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a 07 Si Sedan NHBP, its a totally sweett, ive had it for about a month now and so far ive tinted the windows, Injen SRI, and installing a 6000k HID PNP kit this weekend oh yea
Old 01-22-2007
Registered!!

RyGuy07SI is an unknown quantity at this point
07 si sedan no problems ive been driving it since thanksgiving. and working on the audio in it...waiting on my HU eclipse avn 5495 then its jl from there.
Old 01-23-2007
Registered!!

pock3ts is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah boys ive had mine si sedan for about 6 weeks or so and its amazing. havent had a problem yet i have my windows tinted and the honda stock but upgraded 18s. ahve the upgraded body kit and ahve a 10" w7 waitin to go in.

i have a question for all of you. the horn is the only problem. its such apussy horn i wont even use it cause it sound ridiculous. So i was looking into the Hella Supertone 12v horn. i was wondering if any of you ahve it or know if it will work
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

SoK66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jeebhead
hey fellas, just got signed up for this site. Im deployed right now over in the sand land and want to buy a civic when I get back. Just wondering what you all think of the 07 si, coupe or sedan? and if anyones had problems with them? Its between that or a srt4 but Id rather have a car that has NOTHING to do with a NEON!......plus im part asian thanks
Just wanted to jump in here and thank you for your service to our country. No matter what you read in the press, many of us back home are with you and greatly appreciate your sacrifice. God bless and get home soon!
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

Talking thanks

thanks for that post...u guys really mean alot to all of us over here and ur support is appreciated....it keeps us going day after day, i just wish the war would end so no more of us have to die. god bless and cant wait to get my si..thanks for ur help
Old 02-07-2007
Registered!!

TheSIkid is an unknown quantity at this point
whats up hommie dam srt4s freak that neon it will cause you nothing but trouble and money. i just bought the si sedan and i love it you will have fun with this car be safe
Old 02-09-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
yeah the insides of the SRT's are like people when it comes to paying taxes... cheap!
Old 02-20-2007
Registered!!

white07si is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for your service. May you come home alive and in one piece, with all your limbs so you can still enjoy the driving experience. I just bought an 07 Si couple last month. I came from a 98 ford Mustang GT and am very surprised at the get-up-and-go and driveability (Si) . Handles great for the 3000 miles I've had it but waiting for summer to run up into the Arkansas Ozarks and really drive. I wouldn't tell anyone to not buy one but I've had one serious problem that it has been to the dealer over: it has a cold running temperance when the temp. is below 40 degrees F. and really bad below freezing. It's only during warmup, that the car will buck and surge on you rolling off in gears 1-3. After it has run for 5 to 8 minutes, all is well. The dealer could not do anything and spoke with the nationwide dealer tech-support people and found several are having the same problem. Honda said they don't have a fix right now. Another civic forum posted many with the same problem and one guy said he heard Honda would have a fix by the Summer. The problem is in the PGM-FI system (supposedly). You probably know the throttle is electronic (T.B.W. - Throttle By Wire). The issue is also related to it being a ULEV (ultra low emmisions vehicle) where the mixing is really being "jacked-up" to comply with this certification. Don't let this bother you--buy one. I love mine. Small issue: I am 6 feet tall and it's not really tight at all, but I wish the seat and steering would go back about 1 to 1.5 inches more. No other probs. Buy one. Bless you and be careful.
Old 02-21-2007
Registered!!

Hicken1090 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got an 07 si coupe on sunday, I love it, just all around a great car comes with a baller sound system stock, the seats that come in it are 4000 $ seats its all around an amazing car

get one coupe is def more sporty but if your driving people 4 door its still pretty nice srt 4 are cool bc wastegate and some bolt on its insanely fast but its a rice box but get the si

good luck
Old 05-16-2007
Registered!!

NorthPalmBeach is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 07 si?

Thanks for your service. I HIGHLY recommend this sedan SI over the coupe. (test drove both, purchased the Sedan last week) Add two more doors and about 3 inches to the length all for an increased weight of merely 60 lbs!

It looks sharp and is the best car I've ever purchased.

But, whatever you choose that's little compared to the service you are and have performed, pal! Thank you!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2007
Registered!!

well boys...juss thought id let you know i bought a 06 si coupe black yesterday......its freekin awesome and siuck and yea i love it.....trying to decide the best intake for it? any ideas
Old 06-11-2007
Registered!!

gasaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say, "get the civic". I have a good friend who has an SRT and I am very impressed by the gains he has gotten from just basic exhaust and intake. I mean the car just wheel hops first and 2nd gear without even beating on it. Compare it to a civic and it is much better performer for flat out off the line speed, however the civic is a much better all around car. I just bought a civic and I am very impressed. I am still suprised to hear myself say it actually, becuase I switched from a turbo charged Lexus IS300 making about 350 to the wheels ( conservative tune and boost levels) to an Si coupe. I am very happy with the Si and they have done a great job all around with this car. From the stereo to the power and handling. It is an all around great car. Honestly, other than missing the *** happy torque and bad *** sound of a turbo 2JZ, I am much happier with my civic Si coupe. Props to Honda for making a phenominal daily driver.
Old 06-11-2007
Registered!!

gasaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

I obviously did not read this entire thread all the way through.

Congrats on the new purchase
Old 06-12-2007
Registered!!

noreaster is an unknown quantity at this point

jeebhead,whats up. got to go wit aem intake & skunk2 mega exhaust 70mm
Old 06-28-2007
Registered!!

i went with injen cai, and my evo 2 exhaust is on the way along with a bc header, what tint % is on ur car, nice clean ride btw
Old 06-28-2007
Registered!!

noreaster is an unknown quantity at this point

thx, jeebhead the back three windows are 7% and the sides are 15%. I also did the front, about 10 inches down the windshield
Old 07-10-2007
Registered!!

BTRobertson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeebhead
First off, thank you for your service, sir. Without you, we wouldn't be able to buy a Civic Si and drive around looking for girlies. Seriously, thank you.

I just bought an '07 Sedan in Nighthawk Black Pearl and it's wildly aggressive-looking yet very practical with the back seat and trunk space. I think the wing looks a bit better since it's molded to the trunk instead of lifted like on the Coupe (sorry peeps, I'm not dissing on the coupe, but I like the wing on the Sedan better). As far as problems, I've had ZERO, except for the VSA light coming on for about a week while the computer did a bunch of "self tests", according to the dealer. That wasn't even really a problem and it's not happened since it went away on its own about two weeks ago.

The car is a joy to drive, turns heads, is great quality, and pisses off others who can't keep up. The SRT4 is a faster car because of the turbo, but the Si drives better, looks better, and it's Japanese. LOL
Old 07-10-2007
Registered!!

BTRobertson is an unknown quantity at this point

crap, I didn't read the thread all the way through, either. LOL Good choice Jeebhead!
Old 07-10-2007
Registered!!

bm91100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: 07 si?

Just got a Civic Si Sedan two weeks ago. I prefer the 4 doors for when cartin people around, dont have to have them jump over the seat. speaking of seats, the front drivers seat is nice fit, it your not a big guy like me, its pretty comfy and nice fitting.
sounds system is killer and good gas mileage and its just an all around sharp car with lots of cool stuff stock on it, exhaust tip, spoiler, rims, interior back with red stitching.
Already got people complimenting on it and asking questions when I roll to the mall parking lot.
as farf as upgrades, I am stickin with minor performance stuff, waiting for hte Injen Cold Air Intake in hte mail, should be here soon. Then after that might lay low for a while, maybe get some fog lamps installed since i dont have them on mine. But I would start messing around with the exterior now, its pretty nice looking and I am not big on that, I prefer whats goin on under the hood.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0983.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	71782   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0981.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	71783