8th & 9th Generation Civic 2006 - 2015 9th Gen 2012 - 2015.
8th Gen 2006 - 2011.
9th Gen Chassis Codes: FB2, FB4, FB6, FG 3, FG4.
8th Gen Chassis Codes: FG1, FG2, FA1, FA3, FA5.

Perfect way to upgrade your suspension with Eibach Lowering Kits

Old 01-09-2015
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
carid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the rough
Perfect way to upgrade your suspension with Eibach Lowering Kits

Every true car enthusiast wants to get maximum performance while driving. To get the performance car you want, with the right stance and better handling, acceleration and braking, you’ll have to modify your stock car, and there’s no better improvement you can make than installing a lowering kit.

A basic lowering kit consists of a set of coil springs that, when installed, will lower your car’s ride height with 1.8" Front and 1.5" Rear Body Drop. These springs are progressive, meaning the coils are spaced differently, which will give you a firm, but comfortable ride with the desired stiffness for cornering and braking. When you install a lowering kit, you’ll “lose the gap” and get the lower, more aggressive stance that you want. A lowering kit will work with the factory tires and wheels, but it will be perfect when combined with a Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheel and tire package. Besides making your car look better, a lowering kit will also make it perform better.

We'd like to draw your attention into Eibach Lowering Kit, designed specifically for Honda Civic 1.8L 2014-2015. Eibach has specialized in manufacturing of high-quality springs and related products in all sizes, for all types of industries.

Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering Kit http://www.carid.com/2014-honda-civi...-43387459.html

- Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height.
- When installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered.
- Springs are progressive to maintain ride comfort during normal driving.
- No wheel alignment needed after installation.

What do you think about it?
Old 01-09-2015
Registered!!

jordan1794 is just really nicejordan1794 is just really nicejordan1794 is just really nicejordan1794 is just really nicejordan1794 is just really nice
Re: Perfect way to upgrade your suspension with Eibach Lowering Kits

If I could convince my wife to let me lol.
Old 02-23-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EJ8D is an unknown quantity at this point

@carid i have a 97 ex sedan. do i need camber kit if i use sportline springs which is higher drop tham the regular prokit? im trying to not buy extra things its sitting one 15s rota gt3
Old 02-24-2015
Former Sponsor

carid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the rough

It depends on the tire size that you use. If they would rub with the lowering kit - a camber kit would be needed. Can you specify the Part from our website that you are referring to? This way I'll be able to see how big of a drop does it make.
Old 11-25-2015
Former Sponsor

Save big on Eibach performance products with CARiD!

We are here for you with one great deal to offer, take advantage of our whole new Eibach Holiday SALE and receive a 10% rebate on the purchase price!

The deal is valid for any qualifying Eibach PRO-KIT / SPORTLINE performance spring kit or any PRO-DAMPER / PRO-TRUCK performance shocks.

http://www.carid.com/eibach/

Hurry up! This limited time offer is available from November 23 through December 31, 2015.

Make sure to complete the PDF form below and follow the instructions to receive your money back.
Old 12-31-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
static_fg2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carid
Every true car enthusiast wants to get maximum performance while driving. To get the performance car you want, with the right stance and better handling, acceleration and braking, you’ll have to modify your stock car, and there’s no better improvement you can make than installing a lowering kit.

A basic lowering kit consists of a set of coil springs that, when installed, will lower your car’s ride height with 1.8" Front and 1.5" Rear Body Drop. These springs are progressive, meaning the coils are spaced differently, which will give you a firm, but comfortable ride with the desired stiffness for cornering and braking. When you install a lowering kit, you’ll “lose the gap” and get the lower, more aggressive stance that you want. A lowering kit will work with the factory tires and wheels, but it will be perfect when combined with a Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheel and tire package. Besides making your car look better, a lowering kit will also make it perform better.

We'd like to draw your attention into Eibach Lowering Kit, designed specifically for Honda Civic 1.8L 2014-2015. Eibach has specialized in manufacturing of high-quality springs and related products in all sizes, for all types of industries.

Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering Kit http://www.carid.com/2014-honda-civi...-43387459.html

- Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height.
- When installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered.
- Springs are progressive to maintain ride comfort during normal driving.
- No wheel alignment needed after installation.

What do you think about it?
i installed ground control with my stock struts and the back lowered. but the front isn't as low as i thought it would. the front is halfway with lowered on the thread, but when i put the car on the floor its doesn't sit as low. and it makes a thumping sound in the 2 front and every time i hit a bump or something.
Old 01-05-2016
Former Sponsor

It's often the issue with aftermarket wheels that are either larger or have different offset. Stiffer struts or coilovers would resolve the issue.