General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Need help with LED washers

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2001
The Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Need help with LED washers

I've already done a search and couldn't find anything. I got my LED washer lights and I'm wanting them to stay on when my lights are on and I want them to blink when my turn signal is on. My problem is that I connected the ground wire to the ground on my turn signal light and I connected the red wire from the LED washers to the red on the turn signal light but that just makes it stay on all the time. I also tried just connecting the red from the LED washer to the green from the turn signal light but that doesn't work either. How do I wire these things so that they stay on when my lights are on and blink when my turn signal is on? Thanks.
Old 12-01-2001
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
do a search on side marker lights and there will be a post somewhere with the instructions on wiring them. Do the same thing with the washers and you will have kick a$$ blinkers
Old 12-01-2001
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
I've done that. That's where I got the instructions on how to wire it, but it didn't work. I'm so confused.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-01-2001
Registered!!

nickfn is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think that you can have them on all the time and then blink with the blinkers, just because your turn signals are duel filament. That means that there are actually two lights in one bulb. One is always constant whenever your lights are on, and one flashes on and off when you put on your turning signals. There is only one LED light in the washer. But hey, if someone has done that, then more power to you. I just have never seen it done.