Does anyone else listen to 105.7 in the morning?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Does anyone else listen to 105.7 in the morning?

From 5:30ish to 9:00 the Peoples Morning Show is on. I listen to it while I'm at work and it has me laughing everyday. Does anyone else listen to it?
Old 08-13-2006
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all
Nipsy is the best! I took off work last week and my girl likes to watch Maury. HE WAS IN THE CROWD!! loooooooooooooool
Old 08-14-2006

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
WHAT!!! I missed that episode???? What the the show about?
Old 08-15-2006
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all
Man or Woman looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Old 08-15-2006

Oh god! Luckily I'm usually right when it comes to deciding. There have been a few that stumped me. Scary really.

Did you hear the show today? I missed everything from 6:00 to the end. Anything worth knowing about happen?
Old 08-18-2006
Registered!!

I miss the show most days. The X doesn't come in for **** around here.
Old 08-18-2006

Oh that sucks.
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

Went to see DEADSY at the Chameleon last night. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Old 08-31-2006

How was it?
Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

fvcking awesome! Deadsy is the best band in the history of music
Old 05-27-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough
Re: Does anyone else listen to 105.7 in the morning?

I listen to the X religiously while I'm at work, lol. I love xtexts, the peoples morning show (with the lovely JENNIFAA! ha) I like Moe and Nipsy the best though. Nipsy because, well, he's nipsy, lol. And Moe b/c most of the 4-12 shifts I pull she's djing and we just text back and forth, lol.

Wagner