Lets get the Forum going again!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jmiester96 will become famous soon enoughjmiester96 will become famous soon enough
Lets get the Forum going again!!!!!

Ok so the Louisiana forum used to be very active before our two best members, Nathan and Wes, moved. We need to get the Louisiana forum going again. Is anybody up for having a meet?
Old 11-06-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
When and where?
Old 11-11-2006
Registered!!

SquirrelCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
awwww ! we miss yall too. actually i'm moving home the first part of january for good. wes is gonna stay up here for now. we'll deffinitely have more meets when i come home. i missed louisiana, what can i say.

for an update: wes' srt is coming together. got his block back and waiting for his head to come in. just has to get the aem ems and a new turbo and he'll be ready to put everything together. i'm in the process of pulling mine out of the s2000. gonna send it off to get it built. have to keep up with the jones's and join the 700hp club. i'm gonna try to have it back together by the middle of january or sooner if i can.
Old 11-27-2006
Premium Member

jmiester96 will become famous soon enoughjmiester96 will become famous soon enough
hell yea man thats cool. are you just moving down here or did you get transferred back down here for your job?
Old 11-28-2006
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

jwcardy is on a distinguished road
(from wes' name) i wish i could get a transfer. they're *******s up here and won't let me keep my job and go back. it's one or the other. i'm just gonna save my money for the next two months and move home. cash will be tight for a while but i'll be happier. -nate
Old 12-01-2006
Premium Member

yea no ****. i'm sure you can find a job down here.
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

i gotta at least keep this job long enough to finish my car. after that i'm on my way back.
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

well good news everyone. looks like me and wes are going to be in louisiana between the 22 - 28th of january for vacation. i'm trying to get a job with a railroad near new orleans right now and i'll hopefully be down there for an interview at that time if not to just get some info. if yall wanna have a meet or get together maybe we can get something together when i get a more pecise date. hit me up if yall are interrested.
Old 12-24-2006
Registered!!

sbigshot is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by SquirrelCivic
well good news everyone. looks like me and wes are going to be in louisiana between the 22 - 28th of january for vacation. i'm trying to get a job with a railroad near new orleans right now and i'll hopefully be down there for an interview at that time if not to just get some info. if yall wanna have a meet or get together maybe we can get something together when i get a more pecise date. hit me up if yall are interrested.

There is a big Louisiana meet at Honda of Slidell on Jan 13th 2007 starting at 10am. You can check out the thread on 8thCivic.com - 8th Generation Civics ... just look in the south forum or search for official Louisiana meet.
Old 12-24-2006
Registered!!

noted , but i won't be there then.