Hurricanes.... meh

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006
Im the man in the box

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
Angry Hurricanes.... meh

Who is like me...? Who is tired of opening a newspaper and its Hurricane Katrina this... Hurricane Rita that. GOD Shut up and report some real news!
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

myinca will become famous soon enoughmyinca will become famous soon enough
well for those people whose future depends on the after workings of katrina/rita..that is real news...im just tired of them doin documentaries on ppl affected..but when they show them walkin into their house, they walk in in sandals and cry about 5 feet of water..show the ppl really effected..just my rant
Old 06-18-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
the hurricane wiped out any and all news covered happenings. i did see about the shootout that took place with the crazy dude with the high powered rifle.