M3 Mirrors with LEDs Install.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xxhonda4lifexx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by fullgrown
isn't it illegal to have blue lights?
I got pulled over on the night of meeting my date at the movies cause I had blue windshield washer lights and blue license bolt LED lights. Got bitched at by the cranky female police-woMANNNN and then had to hear the nagging from the girl I was supposed to meet.
Old 09-07-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
you don't need power mirrors to have these. They sell manual ones. & yes it is illegal. but as long as i'm not moving i can have the blue leds on. The wires are simple enough so you can just skip the blue wire altogether for those of you who want to play it safe. You jsut don't plug it in or use it.
Old 09-07-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Well i just finished installing mine. I have a lighted switch for the blue LEDs. I have the ambers wired as turn signals. so when the blue is on they alternate. when off it just flashes amber for turn signal.
Old 09-07-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
nice so the blue leds are only on when the swich is? good job
Old 09-07-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
thats how I would've had em. Always nice to turn on the blue when you feel like it
Old 09-08-2005
Registered!!

Rep daVinci will become famous soon enoughRep daVinci will become famous soon enough
thanks Eddie. I just want the ones with amber for turning like a Benz etc....
Old 09-08-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
nice so the blue leds are only on when the swich is? good job
yup, not to mention the switch is a lighted red toggle switch, so I cannot forget about them. its on the little pop-out panel next to the 12v cig-lighter plug.
Old 09-08-2005
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by diskreet
yup, not to mention the switch is a lighted red toggle switch, so I cannot forget about them. its on the little pop-out panel next to the 12v cig-lighter plug.
i have one jsut like that for my strobe lights. it's a covered red switch.