Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

About To Buy My 6th Honda

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glokul is an unknown quantity at this point
About To Buy My 6th Honda

Hey everyone I've enjoyed owning Hondas for many years now and just wanted to say hi. About to buy another one. But before I did I wanted to get some opinions on it from fellow Honda brothers/sisters. Which forum would be most appropriate for that?
Old 04-23-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of
Re: About To Buy My 6th Honda

Originally Posted by glokul
Hey everyone I've enjoyed owning Hondas for many years now and just wanted to say hi. About to buy another one. But before I did I wanted to get some opinions on it from fellow Honda brothers/sisters. Which forum would be most appropriate for that?
Are you buying new (10th gen)?
If so..post in that section or Members Rides section