Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New from Ontario, Canada.

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TrashPanda is an unknown quantity at this point
New from Ontario, Canada.

Hello.

I was just browsing the forum and noticed someone had posted an issue similar to what I had.

So, I joined to reply to them.

I very recently purchased my first Honda. It is a 2015 Civic EX.

So far I am very impressed with it.
Old 03-04-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New from Ontario, Canada.

Welcome to the forum!
Old 03-06-2017
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
carid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the rough

Welcome to the club, great to hear you're enjoying your Civic. Any plans for the new ride?
Old 03-06-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TrashPanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

carid. I am thinking of maybe adding a hood deflector and maybe rain guards.

There is also a very minor rust spot on the roof, which I am going to repair when the weather permits. There are a few stone chips I want to take care of before they rust. Once the weather gets better, I am going to get under it and inspect the undercoat. It seems it was done too, but I always double check that sort of thing.

I also want to get a spray to protect the fabric. I am not sure if it was done, but I wasn't going to pay the dealership to do it.

The dealer gave me the fitted mats for my car as well as the paint pen as an add on.

I generally like my cars pretty plain. The Z24 I had was perfect. It had manual everything, roll down windows etc. It had a CD player. No bells and whistles. It was a beast though.

This car, since it has a CVT is a bit trickier to gauge the speed. I only feel a change or "shift" when it gets up just past 100 kms. Otherwise, it is totally smooth.

My last car had a duel clutch transmission. I had nothing but problems with it. The shifting was so rough. So it is something to adjust to in this Honda.

I just babbled!