Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

"fng"

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighVoltage is an unknown quantity at this point
"fng"

Hows it going everyone, my name is josh.
Just picked up an 05 civic ex 4dr with 59,000 miles for a DD. Car is really clean and has been maintained by my fathers garage since it had 5k on it.

Probably going to do a few things to it to make it a little more fun to drive. I don't go crazy miles to work but I need a little more power. The stock stereo system needs to go also, lol.

Hope to get some good info on here when I am ready to add some type of power enhancer....most likely forced induction. As for the stereo I have a pioneer avic-8100nex that I will remove from my current DD which is being bought back by the manufacture(VW TDI) and then just add better speakers and an amp.

Thanks Everyone

Last edited by HighVoltage; 01-28-2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-28-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "fng"

Welcome to the forum!
Plenty to read, just search around
Old 01-30-2017
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: "fng"

and a decent headunit and a sub. it'll do more than you need. no need to spend money.

as for force induction, the EM2/ES was never designed for power etc. you'll be spending more money than you know if you want to go FI.

i say go get yourself a miata. turbo it for cheap and have way more fun driving it than a civic. i have 2 miatas and my civic.