Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hello from Tucson

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whaap is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello from Tucson

Hello, the first Honda (automobile) product I ever owned was a 1986 CRX I bought from a friend of mine in San Diego back around 1993. That was my introduction to Honda automobiles and it was a good one. Our second Honda was a Fit in 2010 and in the garage now is my wife's 2011 CR-V which again is proving to be a winner. It seems I've always played a little closer to the edge of excitement with my personal choice of cars. I'm presently driving a Mini Cooper, before that a Scion FR-S, before that a Mazda Miata, before that a 911 Carrera Cabriolet and again another Miata before that. I'm finally at a point in my life where I believe I'm wanting to settle down with something more gentle, reliable and trustworthy which brings me back to Honda. I love my present Mini but one thing I've promised myself is I won't own a Mini that doesn't have a new car warranty and my warranty will be running out in a year and a half. I'm no longer caring to be an adrenaline junkie and actually look forward to getting some wheels that are more fitting for my age. If you don't mind I'll stick around to learn what I can about the Civic.

Last edited by whaap; 08-03-2016 at 05:39 PM.
Old 08-03-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello from Tucson

Welcome to the forum!!
What kind of Civic are you thinking about?
Old 08-03-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whaap is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hello from Tucson

Just a mid range coupe. My FR-S was the last manual I drove so the coupe will have an automatic. I'm not into electronic gadgets so that prevents me from looking at the top level models. I will want a sun/moon roof. I miss the days when you bought a new car and the dealership offered you a list of options that consisted of white walls, am radio, fender skirts and full hub caps.