Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Yo!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Defector is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo!

Just bought my first civic yesterday. Name's Chris. Decided on Defector since I had been a DSM person for a while owning last a 90 Eagle Talon AWD Turbo 5speed. However, i have been a muscle car guy ever since I started wrenching. Currently swapping a 5 Speed in my 92 Thunderbird sport 5.0. That's my toy! Just got a 97 Civic Hx. I know I have been reading it's not the best one to mod but im sure there are some things people are doing to these guys to give them a little more kick. Love the mpg's on it and will be keeping the lean burn motor and trans. Anyway, good to meet all of you!!
Old 10-02-2015
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all
Re: Yo!

Welcome, I think these little engines just do not have much HP potential without spending serious $. But I love the reliability and gas mileage they produce. The lightweight an agility is nice too, I think suspension is the only mod that is really worth the $, but it is all subjective in the end.
Old 10-02-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the dark side....
Old 10-03-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome.
Old 10-05-2015
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
carid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the roughcarid is a jewel in the rough

Hello and welcome to the club! Glad to have you here. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Feel free to reach out if you ever needed anything!
Old 10-26-2015
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vtec92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Those years surely have solid engine, might be better to keep them that way as possible. How many miles on her already?