Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New Civic owner from Texas

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ken4444 is an unknown quantity at this point
New Civic owner from Texas

Hello there from Texas! I recently picked up a 2014 Civic so I signed up here in anticipation of finding (and eventually giving) help. This is my first Honda. I turn a lot of wrenches on my 1985 Jeep CJ and my 2003 Jetta which is now gone. I don't plan to modify the Civic unless there is some obvious benefit, but I do anticipate brake jobs, oil and fluid changes, struts and shocks, alternator, and that kind of stuff as the years tick by. My main goal with this car is to drive it for at least a decade. I hang out on Jeepforum.com frequently and enjoy the friendly and helpful community there. I never saw that same kind of community on the Jetta/VW forum, so I'm curious about how it works out here.
Old 09-30-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Civic owner from Texas

Welcome to the forum.

We have a great community here with a wealth of knowledge.
Old 09-30-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum!
Old 09-30-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ken4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the welcome. I need to start digging into the FAQs and stickies before I even think about asking anything.